The One Man Antichrist, the Spirit of Antichrist, the False Prophets and Dean Gotcher

northwye

The One Man Antichrist, the Spirit of Antichrist, the False Prophets and Dean Gotcher's Patriarchal Remnant

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." I John 2: 18

Antichrist is from αντιχριστος, antichrist, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance number 500, "...from 473 and 5547, an opponent of the Messiah - antichrist." Antichrists is from αντιχριστοι, antichrists.

Strong's 473, is anti, "opposite, instead of..." Strong's 5547 is Χριστός, Christ.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." John 2: 22

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." I John 4: 3

The Textus Receptus Greek for I John 4: 3 says και τουτο εστιν το του αντιχριστου, literally says "and this is that antichrist." The King James Version added "spirit of" making it the spirit of antichrist.

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." II John 1: 7 The Textus Receptus says οτι πολλοι πλανοι εισηλθον εις τον κοσμον οι μη ομολογουντες ιησουν χριστον ερχομενον εν σαρκι ουτος εστιν ο πλανος και ο αντιχριστος. II John 1: 7 and the King James Version translation are clear in saying that those who teach that Jesus Christ did not come in the flesh are deceivers and are antichrists, not one antichrist.

Remember that I John 2: 18 says "antichrist shall come," and "even now there are many antichrists." This indicates that John is using the singular antichrist to refer to a position opposing Jesus Christ, to an office of antichrist, or,as the King James adds in I John 4: 3,the spirit of antichrist.

I John 1: 7 defines an antichrist as one who denies that Jesus Christ came in the flesh

Matthew 24: 5 defines the false prophet as one who comes in the name of Jesus Christ, and teaches that Christ came in the flesh, but the false prophet is deceptive in teaching doctrines that are not of Jesus Christ, but are of the spirit of error (I John 4: 6).

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." Matthew 24: 5

And so if a Pope teaches that his version of Christ came in the flesh, he is not an antichrist, but is a false prophet, because the doctrines he teaches are not those of Christ.

And the dispensationalist or Christian Zionist doctrine saying
that in the last time a one man antichrist figure will appear is not supported by the New Testament scriptures on antichrist. However, in the last time an anti-Christian culture is rising which denies that Christ came in the flesh, and so not only have the false prophets increased in number and in the amount of error they teach in the churches, but in the world a spirit of antichrist is increasing.

In Revelation 12: 15-17, "And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

The woman is the Jerusalem of Galatians 4: 26, which is above, is free and is the mother of all the elect. The serpent-dragon casting a flood out of his mouth is Satan's inspiring of the huge number of false prophets. The serpent-dragon makes war with the remnant, and the implication is that the remnant makes spiritual war with the minions of the serpent-dragon, the false prophets and their false doctrines.

And Ol Dean Gotcher calls the remnant the patriarchal remnant in our time. By patriarchal remnant Gotcher means a remnant which is free of "Christian feminism," and Marxist-Leftist Political Correctness which is at war with the present day heterosexual Christian male like the ones of an older Western culture. The patriarchal remnant is found in Revelation 12: 15-17.

See: http://www.authorityresearch.com/Articles/Didactic or Dialectic and their Praxis.html

Epoisses

Satan is the antichrist. He was the only spiritual entity working in the 1st century and the last century. Those that fall prey to him have the spirit of the antichrist. The man of sin is different than the antichrist, a human drone that has been totally possessed by Satan possibly the final pope or a Jewish high priest of the tribulation temple.