The number one reason why I doubt Putin was the source of Wikileaks DNC emails

jeffblue101

if Putin wanted to do damage to Hillary and wanted Trump to win as reported by several media outlets, why didn't he release the content of Hillary's email server along with DNC emails. such a disclosure would have done immense damage to Hillary's election chances, it would have proven contrary to her lies that her server was comprised and exposed more of Hillary's two faced nature. Don't get me wrong i think Russia has attempted to hack the DNC and all other branches and organizations related to the U.S. government but I don't think they were the source for Wikileaks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
if Putin wanted to do damage to Hillary and wanted Trump to win as reported by several media outlets, why didn't he release the content of Hillary's email server along with DNC emails. such a disclosure would have done immense damage to Hillary's election chances, it would have proven contrary to her lies that her server was comprised and exposed more of Hillary's two faced nature. Don't get me wrong i think Russia has attempted to hack the DNC and all other branches and organizations related to the U.S. government but I don't think they were the source for Wikileaks.

Hillary's complete and utter arrogance won't allow her to accept that she is the reason for her own loss. She's not only arrogant but also, corrupt. I believe her and Obama wouldn't hesitate to start a war with Russia and China if it will cause future problems for President-elect Trump. She just will not accept defeat at any level. She rationalizes that Russia and the head of the FBI are to blame for the negative outcome of her election. She might just be a "Sociopath?"

Hillary, with the help of Obama, is still trying to reverse the election by any possible means, including an all-out war. They first tried to recount certain voting outcomes and that didn't seem to do the trick. So, now they're busy trying to blame Russia and Director Comey. God only knows what's next on their agenda? We've been hearing on the news outlets that, Obama and Hillary are poking a stick at both China and Russia, making it look as if they're trying to start something that may not be able to be undone, at some point?

Both Russia and China are "Nuclear Sufficient" and more than able to respond if prodded too much. I don't believe a possible Nuclear exchange will bring about anything but, devastation for all concerned. You just don't poke a snake or a Scorpion with a stick and expect them to remain docile. The worst case scenario might be that Hillary and Obama may purposely continue to taunt Russia and wind up in a war that we couldn't possibly win. This would all be done in the name of politics and the arrogance of just a few people who feel slighted by the outcome of a Presidential race.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Director Comey has assured President-elect Trump that Russia isn't to blame for all of this, so-called hacking. The CIA director insists the Russians are to blame. The CIA director gets his marching orders from Obama. So, we can see where this is going.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In my lifetime, Obama is the number one worst President, thus far. Carter being the second worst President. For my money, Ronald Reagan was my favorite President, even though he had his share of faults, as well.