THE NAME of YHWH

beameup

Behold, THE NAME of YHWH cometh from afar, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire: and his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err. Isaiah 30:27-28 The Second Coming - Day of the LORD

Surely the isles [far away places] shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish [probably U.K.] first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto THE NAME of YHWH thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. Isaiah 60:9 Regathering of Jews to Israel after Yeshua Messiah returns
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YHWH hear thee in the day of trouble; THE NAME of the God of Jacob defend thee
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember THE NAME of YHWH our God.
Psalm 20:1,7

beameup

The regathering of Jews is happening. Where is Jesus?

Only 1/2 of the Jews in the world are in Israel. The "job" of Ezekiel 37 is not quite complete.
Now, what's it going to take for the approx. remaining 1/2 to leave "Babylon" (U.S.) and return home?

Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Let them praise THE NAME of YHWH: for HIS NAME alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. from Psalm 148

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

53f02a7a32ced31dd415d183d889c257.jpg

In sloppy English (Yod, He, Waw and He) for the Hebrew letters.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
There will always be unbelieving jews

Perhaps the unbelief of the Jews is a hope for all lost humanity in regards to the revelation of the child of human effort and the child of the promise. (Ishmael and Isaac)

Perhaps Romans 11 brings even more hope to humanity to receive grace then we can comprehend.

Every time I think of the Grace, Love and Limitless Mercy of Jesus, I'm like.....

No Way

And He's like.....

YaHWeH

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Great! So Jesus will always have an excuse for not showing up.

My theory is that all will believe one day.

In that, there will be a storm of things way more amazing than any Hollywood movie.

Um, note I say believe.. I would like to distinguish believe from trust.

One is good, the other would just plain suck..

Um.. Like as in..

Wicked person says: That rotten low down God!! I would kick his elbow if I could.

God shows up..

Wicked person says: not a word. Just plain terrified

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Boy oh Boy will He get a giant hoop, holler and parade when He shows up this time...

Um, I'm not talking about the head removing Islamic version either.

What has two thumbs and is the Hope of Hope and the most Loved by those who Know Him well?

Jesus could pop in for a second, point both of His thumbs at Himself and say: This God.

beameup

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength Isaiah 45:22-14a

Yeshua saves

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The times of the Gentiles has not yet been fulfilled and if Hillary is elected the State of Israel will probably lose control of east Jerusalem. Like her mentor, she is all for the Muslim demands for the 1967 border.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Yahweh' is the name given to God because that is the sound you make when you breathe in and out. In ancient Judaism, God was seen as a presence literally of the air- a spirit. That is why when we think of God, we immediately think of the skies- tradition made sure of that.

They would burn sacrifices and receive messages from God in the way the smoke moved- this is where the tradition of the Catholic Church signifying an election of a pope came from- the smoke from their chimney lets the public know if they have decided on their new high priest.