ECT The measure of a man is his footer

Interplanner

Here is STP:
Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
You're too literal to get it.
The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

I had thought that footers and banners here were 'life-long' messages of importance that you want to be known by. Well, STP wants to be known by his disdain of someone else.

I'm reminded of the story of the person who was on his death bed: he gasped and looked up at a friend helping him through this and said 'I could see the end of my life coming and someone else's whole life flashed before my eyes!'

As for the items themselves, I have several short novels and full scripts out in the market; I also have 2 books based on masters research, one about Romans and political correctness, and one about Luke-Acts and the jewish revolt. I was a Greek TA 2 years at Multnomah under Ed Goodrick and took a year of graduate Greek and translated Josephus for one term.

'To literal to get it' should be compared to the gospel of John where there are at least 20 literalisms by the Pharisees. They are snagged each time by them. Nicodemus: how does a person re-enter his mother's womb?

The one about the new covenant being before the old is true in the sense that it is eternal (Heb 13) and that the Father and Christ agreed to it beforehand.

Everyone is responsible for their own load, Gal 6. You are not better by trying to make others worse.

My scope of work ad is my footer.

Danoh

Here is STP:

I had thought that footers and banners here were 'life-long' messages of importance that you want to be known by. Well, STP wants to be known by his disdain of someone else.

I'm reminded of the story of the person who was on his death bed: he gasped and looked up at a friend helping him through this and said 'I could see the end of my life coming and someone else's whole life flashed before my eyes!'

As for the items themselves, I have several short novels and full scripts out in the market; I also have 2 books based on masters research, one about Romans and political correctness, and one about Luke-Acts and the jewish revolt. I was a Greek TA 2 years at Multnomah under Ed Goodrick and took a year of graduate Greek and translated Josephus for one term.

'To literal to get it' should be compared to the gospel of John where there are at least 20 literalisms by the Pharisees. They are snagged each time by them. Nicodemus: how does a person re-enter his mother's womb?

The one about the new covenant being before the old is true in the sense that it is eternal (Heb 13) and that the Father and Christ agreed to it beforehand.

Everyone is responsible for their own load, Gal 6. You are not better by trying to make others worse.

You're just like your false idol: Don the Con Trump - ever compelled to have to toot his own horn about how "all that" he supposedly is :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Here is STP:

:chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
better get you one of these:

Spoiler
image6.jpg