The Love of Christ:

Letsargue

All you guys who listen to the Know-it-alls, the scholars and fools who write the commentaries, commenting on what God said in His Word which is the Truth; and when they get through with it, it’s not what God said at all.
LOVE! -- Christ’s LOVE, and God’s LOVE, is what the Christian should be concerned with, not some imaginary garbage that describes your own perverted love. What is the LOVE of Christ? --- The Gospel is the expression of Christ’s AND God’s LOVE. – Is that’s not good enough for you smarter than God, so called christians? – The GOSPEL is the LOVE OF GOD AND OF CHRIST; - the Gospel is! --- Hell is the expression of hate of BOTH God and of Christ, and the Gospel is their expression of LOVE. – Choose ONE! – LIFE OR DEATH!
How many of you smart fellows out of the multitude are going to say that there is not very much “POWER” in the Love of Christ? – Is there “POWER” in the LOVE of Christ? – ALL POWER was given Christ in Heaven and on Earth. - SO, what is that “POWER” if it’s “NOT” Christ’s LOVE, and that LOVE is “NOT” the GOSPEL?

How did God and Jesus express their LOVE toward the SALVATION of man? – COME ON! – God gave His Son, and the Son gave His LIFE for the Church, not for the lost. - Christ did not die for the LOST. - He died for the Church in order that the lost COULD BE SAVED, and their Love was expressed in the form of the “GOSPEL”.- That Gospel, or the LOVE of God is not to be spit on like most do, by teaching that one can only ask Jesus to come into their hearts and that will save them. – Whose love is expressed there; yours or God’s? – You so loved that you asked Jesus to come into your heart? – Is that it, or is it that Christ SO LOVED the Church that He died / gave his life, and was buried, and was resurrected by the “POWER” OF GOD, and that “POWER” IS THE GOSPEL or His LOVE? – You all talk about the LOVE of God and of Christ like it’s something that YOU CAN DO, -- YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING MORE than what Jesus did! --- You brave and smarter than God prophets think you can love the way Jesus did, by Him paying for the Gospel that you all deny by your form of love of lying about His Love, and the Gospel of Christ. – One must receive that Love by OBEYING THAT LOVE. – “Take up my cross and follow me”. That’s the only ‘WAY” and the LOVE OF GOD IS THE “WAY”, and Jesus is the LOVE of the Father and Jesus is the Father’s SEED, and that SEED is the GOSPEL / the LOVE OF GOD! --- PROVE ANY OF THIS WRONG, SMART ONES!
If you are to be in the Love of Christ, you must be IN AND OUT, OR GO THROUGH THE GOSPEL / LOVE / THE DOOR into the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the Church, the Body of Christ. – Is not the door the same LOVE as the GOSPEL?

John 3:16 KJV – “For God so loved the world, that he “GAVE” HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON”. -----
Ephesians 5:25 KJV – “Christ also loved the church, and “GAVE” HIMSELF for it”. -----
Now show me anywhere that what the Father and Jesus did was not done by GRACE!

Paul – 071811

Refractive

All you guys who listen to the Know-it-alls, the scholars and fools who write the commentaries, commenting on what God said in His Word which is the Truth; and when they get through with it, it’s not what God said at all.
LOVE! -- Christ’s LOVE, and God’s LOVE, is what the Christian should be concerned with

I agree. Here's a thought. What if when you wrote your posts, they had less criticism in them and more love? I bet you could be a very powerful representative of God's Love here.

Peace of Christ be with you.

Letsargue

I agree. Here's a thought. What if when you wrote your posts, they had less criticism in them and more love? I bet you could be a very powerful representative of God's Love here.

Peace of Christ be with you.

I do not think; I quote the Truth.
Acts 23:3 KJV ---&---Matthew 23:33 KJV -

Paul - 071911