ECT The Literal Luke 16:10 (Satan's Mind Exposed)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
So now for the dark side of Luke 16:10

72523647a69a9b8f6c1cf5e18263078b.jpg

(Just a note, I do not personally subscribe to the idea that Our gracious King is about Eternal torture, but I see the metaphor of the kingdom of dust consumed in this picture)

My first post on this verse was on grace.

Now for the death part of things.

My first post assumed the Master commends the man for building the kingdom.

The reality is that the literal meaning of this parable is connected with tying up the strong man.

Mark 3:

26 And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end. 27 But no one can go into a strong man’s house and steal his property unless he first overpowers and ties up the strong man, and then he will ransack and rob his house.

This has to do with the strength of the adversary.

I'll post scripture so you can follow this without wondering what I am talking about.

Luke 16

The Unjust Steward (Manager) (Satan)

1. Now Jesus was also saying to the disciples, “There was a certain rich man who had a manager [of his estate], and accusations [against this man] were brought to him, that this man was squandering his [master’s] possessions.
-------------
Through the strength of the condemnation of the Law, Satan exerted his power over God and Man. He clearly initiated transgression to employ death and obviously had God given authority by the election of God to do so.

He was an anointed guardian of man kind.
(Look up anointed guardian cherub in scripture if you are wondering.)
Instead of assisting God and mankind, he abused his position as guardian to hold mankind captive in transgression. In this, he thought he had 1 upped God and asserted his position in Creation to be as powerful as God.
---------------

2 So he called him and said to him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an accounting of your management [of my affairs], for you can no longer be [my] manager.’
---------------
This is God telling Satan that he is about to lose his authority. His trade is death and his God elected position was certainly that of death that was assigned in Eden (eat dust.... Flesh).

More specifically, Satan was given this warning in Eden. Read it, and you will see it. If you have any questions, ask away.
---------------

3 The manager [of the estate] said to himself, ‘What will I do, since my master is taking the management away from me? I am not strong enough to dig [for a living], and I am ashamed to beg.
---------------
Satan was too condemned by the Law to be free and too Proud and ashamed to beg God's mercy.
---------------

4 I know what I will do, so that when I am removed from the management, people [who are my master’s debtors] will welcome me into their homes.’
---------------
If you don't know, homes are a reference to people being temples or a dwelling place for God or evil. This is where things get shady. Satan is trying to figure out how to usurp God's authority and dwell amongst men as their master.
---------------

5 So he summoned his master’s debtors one by one, and he said to the first, ‘How much do you owe my master?’
----------------
This is Satan exploiting the debt of disobedience by approaching mankind with the obligation of their debt.
----------------

6 He said, ‘A hundred [a]measures of [olive] oil.’ And he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
----------------
This is Satan defining a persons debt to God and asking them to pay it in fleshly righteousness. He indeed was empowered more greatly by the Stone covenant of curse. By having people pay of the flesh, they were paying homage to him and his empire of dirt. (NIN and Johnny cash song reference.... Post if you know the one)
----------------

7 Then he said to another, ‘And how much do you owe?’ He said, ‘A hundred [c]measures of wheat.’ He said to him, ‘Take your bill, and write eighty.’
----------------
Same business as the oil, but note how this parallels Revelation? The wheat and the oil that are to not be harmed, but become too expensive to afford. (Wheat is flesh and Oil is God)
----------------

8 And his master commended the unjust manager [not for his misdeeds, but] because he had acted shrewdly [by preparing for his future unemployment]; for the sons of this age [the non-believers] are shrewder in relation to their own kind [that is, to the ways of the secular world] than are the sons of light [the believers].
----------------
God tipped his hat to the Devils cunning and thus told us to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
----------------

9 And I tell you [learn from this], make friends for yourselves [for eternity] by means of the [d]wealth of unrighteousness [that is, use material resources as a way to further the work of God], so that when it runs out, they will welcome you into the eternal dwellings.
-----------------
If we serve religion past Love and Mercy, and deny the finalization and victory that Jesus the Christ accomplished on Calvary, we are re-empowering Satan through the Law. This is only temporary, because every temple of dust will be eaten by the serpent, and the entire kingdom of dust will be gone one day. We must foil the servants authority, by proclaiming to all flesh that the Spirit of Christ is supreme and no authority of dust has power over it; because Jesus gained back full authority by fulfilling the Law in His Flesh and Resurrection. (if you don't understand which Law, I suggest you sit down with Galatians and only use biblical cross reference to fully understand it).
-----------------

10 “He who is faithful in a very little thing is also faithful in much; and he who is dishonest in a very little thing is also dishonest in much.
-----------------
By simply being in The Son through Love, Faith and Hope, we are counted in The Son as He was In the Father. Be ye ware. In perfection of flesh there is NO hope. Do not be Deceived! As you are Faithfully in the Son by Love, Love others as a response to your unpayable debt. All of them! This is the Salt or delicious flavor of the Gospel.
-----------------

11 Therefore if you have not been faithful in the use of earthly wealth, who will entrust the true riches to you?
-----------------
Surrender your flesh to Him and recognize that it is only the good shepherd Who is good. Love as He loves, though we never can, the Spirit that dwells in our "heart" will teach us how to love as He loves each day.
-----------------

12 And if you have not been faithful in the use of that [earthly wealth] which belongs to another [whether God or man, and of which you are a trustee], who will give you that which is your own?
-----------------
The soul is our gift from God. It is unwise to serve the flesh through religion and slow the gospel proclamation. To serve religion over God could take away everything!
-----------------

13 No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand devotedly by the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon [that is, your earthly possessions or anything else you trust in and rely on instead of God].”
-----------------
If you serve rules and regulations, you are slave to Satan! If you are the friend of Jesus through Faith, Hope and Love, you are sealed to God!
-----------------

(See if you can take what you have read to understand these next three verses. Please expand on them if you get it.)

-----------------

14 Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were sneering and ridiculing Him.
15 So He said to them, “You are the ones who declare yourselves just and upright in the sight of men, but God knows your hearts [your thoughts, your desires, your secrets]; for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God.
16 “The Law and the [writings of the] Prophets were proclaimed until John; since then the gospel of the kingdom of God has been and continues to be preached, and everyone tries forcefully to go into it.
---------------

17 Yet it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for a single stroke of a letter of the Law to fail and become void.
---------------
When the flesh of God was on the cross and died, indeed, heaven and earth spiritually passed away. The king of the kingdom of dirt was defeated, and the Law was no longer his strength. The strong man was bound, and now all he can do is lie to reclaim the true Kings Wealth (All of Humanity)

---------------

18 “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries one who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.
---------------
This is spiritual reference to the covenant of stone which is cherished by the devil as a tool to steal God's children away from God. To leave our Blessed Bride groom and once again follow the Stone, is to divorce our King and marry the devil.

Israel divorced their King by God's teaching, theatrical device of Revelation. She is the divorced Bride/Widow. (Don't rise up in Spiritual pride though, at the very least, trust that if God revealed a plan through her, that He may just have some plans up His sleeve that many are ignorant to.) (They will mourn for the One they pierced)

This is truly hard teaching, because the influence of the deceiver becomes abundantly clear through it.

I pray for all humanity. I pray that the blood of our Gracious King, dissolves the clutches of the unmerciful, and the Salt remains Salty.

God forbid that it become flavorless and trampled by men!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
For those who do care to read what I have taken the time to write, thank you.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I don't read long posts. I'm a simple person and if it's not simple then I don't get it, get it?

You do realize it wouldn't be long if I didn't go to great lengths to make it simple?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Can you briefly summarize the point of your post?

I gather it is about Satan, who is a dead man walking.

I cannot. It is a direct exposition of a parable of Jesus.

It bounces from verse to Spiritual exposition.

Being a parable of Jesus, I trust that every word is necessary.

No disrespect Jamie.

I decided that to bring it home, I needed to thoroughly explain it and reference it to invite rebuttals or agreement.

way 2 go

Luke 16

The Unjust Steward (Manager) (Satan)

16 Now Jesus was also saying to the disciples, “There was a certain rich man who had a manager [of his estate], and accusations [against this man] were brought to him, that this man was squandering his [master’s] possessions.

Luk 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it.