The Light od Darkness???

Letsargue

The Light of Darkness???

I do not UNDERSTAND How You ALL miss "Everything" that God SAYS!!

Matthew 13:34 KJV -- 34- "All these things spake Jesus unto the Multitude in "PARABLES"; ((( And without a PARABLE spake He not unto them" ))). --//------ THUS; Everything Jesus said on the MOUNT Was PARABLES!!!! -- ( Read ALL The Parables of the "Truth" / CHRIST )!!! --- Parables are THINGS Compared // "C-O-M-P-A-R-E-D" to the "Truth" / "Christ", Not the "Written Word" themselves, But "PARABLES" - Of Christ / The TRUTH!!!! -- Does Not any of you Geniuses Know what a PARABLE IS??????????? -- "COMPARISON" OF The Truth / Christ is "Found IN" // "I-N" the Word of God. - The Word that is WRITTEN is not the Truth / Christ / the "SPIRIT" OF G-O-D!!!!!!!!!! -- God / Christ the T-R-U-T-H is Unseen by the LOST!!!
( John 14:6 KJV ) -- 6- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the "WAY", the ((( "TRUTH" ))), and the "LIFE": no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". --//------ "The Truth". ( Thy Word /// Christ is Truth )!!!

Satan / the LOST cannot See the Truth in Their Darkness!!!!!!!!! --- (( John 1:5 KJV )) -- 5- "And the Light, ( Christ ) shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not". --///--------
Christ is the Light, Satan is the Darkness, There is "Nothing" ELSE!!!! - Darkness is nothing but - "Nonexistence"!!!!!!! -- Christ is ALL / "ALL" That Exists, and WE Are Like HIM, and a PART Of HIM!! - The Lost is nothing but the "DARKNESS" of Satan!!!!

( "READ THE BOOK" )!!! -- There was "NO LIGHT" Anywhere on Earth Until Jesus CAME!!!!
Man and Earth has always Been in darkness, without Faith // "FAITH" // CHTIST, until Faith / Christ CAME!!!!!!! --- And Still; Man does Not SEE ANY LIGHT Of God!!! ---- ( God talks in Spiritual terms, Not CARNAL Terms )!!!!!!! -- ((( BUT Who CARES )))!!!!!!!! -- NO ONE!!!!!

There has Never been True / Truth existence on Earth outside of Christ, or IN any Doctrine or Belief of MAN!! --- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!!!! - NEVER!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 122215

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Light of Darkness???

I do not UNDERSTAND How You ALL miss "Everything" that God SAYS!!

Matthew 13:34 KJV -- 34- "All these things spake Jesus unto the Multitude in "PARABLES"; ((( And without a PARABLE spake He not unto them" ))). --//------ THUS; Everything Jesus said on the MOUNT Was PARABLES!!!! -- ( Read ALL The Parables of the "Truth" / CHRIST )!!! --- Parables are THINGS Compared // "C-O-M-P-A-R-E-D" to the "Truth" / "Christ", Not the "Written Word" themselves, But "PARABLES" - Of Christ / The TRUTH!!!! -- Does Not any of you Geniuses Know what a PARABLE IS??????????? -- "COMPARISON" OF The Truth / Christ is "Found IN" // "I-N" the Word of God. - The Word that is WRITTEN is not the Truth / Christ / the "SPIRIT" OF G-O-D!!!!!!!!!! -- God / Christ the T-R-U-T-H is Unseen by the LOST!!!
( John 14:6 KJV ) -- 6- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the "WAY", the ((( "TRUTH" ))), and the "LIFE": no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". --//------ "The Truth". ( Thy Word /// Christ is Truth )!!!

Satan / the LOST cannot See the Truth in Their Darkness!!!!!!!!! --- (( John 1:5 KJV )) -- 5- "And the Light, ( Christ ) shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not". --///--------
Christ is the Light, Satan is the Darkness, There is "Nothing" ELSE!!!! - Darkness is nothing but - "Nonexistence"!!!!!!! -- Christ is ALL / "ALL" That Exists, and WE Are Like HIM, and a PART Of HIM!! - The Lost is nothing but the "DARKNESS" of Satan!!!!

( "READ THE BOOK" )!!! -- There was "NO LIGHT" Anywhere on Earth Until Jesus CAME!!!!
Man and Earth has always Been in darkness, without Faith // "FAITH" // CHTIST, until Faith / Christ CAME!!!!!!! --- And Still; Man does Not SEE ANY LIGHT Of God!!! ---- ( God talks in Spiritual terms, Not CARNAL Terms )!!!!!!! -- ((( BUT Who CARES )))!!!!!!!! -- NO ONE!!!!!

There has Never been True / Truth existence on Earth outside of Christ, or IN any Doctrine or Belief of MAN!! --- (( Romans 3:10-12 ))!!!!!!!!!!! - NEVER!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 122215

Perhaps you should change your format, so it looks a little more sane?

Letsargue

Psalm 119:105 disagrees.

You may now close your thread.

YOU Nor any other Fool is WHERE Christ, and the Writer, and Voice of Christ IS!!!!!!!!

You and "Everyone Else" ARE on the EARTH And Not in Heaven, AS ALL Christians Are!!!!!!! -- Read the BOOK!!!!!!!!! -- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )!!!!!!!!!

In Heaven is where the Light /// CHRIST IS!!! - THE EARTH Is and has Always been in the Darkness of SATAN!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 122715

Letsargue

Perhaps you should change your format, so it looks a little more sane?

((( ONLY The Foolish LOST Can Not Understand the "TRUTH" // CHRIST )))!!!!!!!! -- ((( Y-O-U!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep YOUR Crap to Yourself, ((( "O-R" ))) Stay a cursed Satan LOVER!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R NEWS!!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((( G-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 122215

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( ONLY The Foolish LOST Can Not Understand the "TRUTH" // CHRIST )))!!!!!!!! -- ((( Y-O-U!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep YOUR Crap to Yourself, ((( "O-R" ))) Stay a cursed Satan LOVER!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R NEWS!!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((( G-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 122215

Looks like it's time for the guys in the long white coats to throw a
net over you again?