Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Liberal Dog Rules

This is the show from Wednesday September 18th, 2013

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
The system allows the boys to sexually harass the girls in public school. And if the parents complain, the parents become the enemy.
I’ve heard - I haven’t verified this myself - but I’ve heard, as a segment of the population, that public school teachers have the highest percentage of children - their own kids - in nonpublic schools. And that is so believable because when you challenge a public school teacher they get very defensive usually, but when they talk amongst themselves they tell the horror stories of what it’s like in their schools. It’s like taking your kids and sending them to Hell. Forget about when they die. It’s like sending them to Hell.

Summary:

Finally, Bob jumps the shark... er, uh, well, at least the dog. Let's restart. Bob jumps the dog on today's program! Audio difficulties made it hard to think straight, but then again, so did trying to follow the dog rules at this public park. :) Also, Bob and Brad from Louisiana celebrate another family jumping ship (out of public school)!