The Law of Moses, the Torah, and the Mosaic Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 13, day.

I recognize that there is a difference between the Law of Moses, the Torah, and the Mosaic Law.

I do not know what the Mosaic Law is.

The Law, The Law of Moses, the Torah, and The Five Books of Moses, can all refer to the same five books.

The Law of Moses, however, can refer to something different from the Torah. How do we understand these terms correctly?

What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai called?

Also, what is the Mosaic Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 5

45 Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust.

Amazing. You are offered grace. He is not imputing your trespasses against you. And you choose to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 5

45 Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust.

Amazing. You are offered grace. He is not imputing your trespasses against you. And you choose to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Shalom.

I do not know where you get this from. In regard to God's grace as much as it can be accepted I accept it.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 13, day.

I recognize that there is a difference between the Law of Moses, the Torah, and the Mosaic Law.

I do not know what the Mosaic Law is.

The Law, The Law of Moses, the Torah, and The Five Books of Moses, can all refer to the same five books.

The Law of Moses, however, can refer to something different from the Torah. How do we understand these terms correctly?

What is the covenant God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai called?

Also, what is the Mosaic Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

You claim to be a Jew and you don't even know what the Mosaic Law is?

Do you know what the Grace of God is?

glorydaz

Shalom.

I know that it comes from God. Some people say that it is God's unmerited favor. I say that it is the only way to get or become saved.

Shalom.

Jacob

Yes, we are saved by Grace through faith.

Do you think keeping the law has anything to do with your salvation?

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, we are saved by Grace through faith.

Do you think keeping the law has anything to do with your salvation?

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.​
Shalom.

Only in so far as obedience accompanies true saving faith. You cannot be saved by the Law. But you should obey the Law, God's Law, because God wants you as a Jew to obey His commandments. You should obey Jesus who observed and taught the Law, having been born under the Law, the Law having not been abolished. The Noahide laws are for all nations, Israel included. The essentials in Acts 15 are for all those turning to God, or who have turned to God, from among the Gentiles.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 5

He did not choose wisely.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He did not choose wisely.

latest