The Judgment Seat of Christ and The Great White Throne Judgment

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God is the judge and He appointed Jesus to be the judge. Are the judgment seat of Christ and the great white throne judgment to be seen as the same thing, judgment for a person or soul when he dies?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is the judge and He appointed Jesus to be the judge. Are the judgment seat of Christ and the great white throne judgment to be seen as the same thing, judgment for a person or soul when he dies?

No, Jesus resides at the judgement seat of Christ and God at the Great White throne Judgement

drbrumley

There are 3 judgements...you seem to want to equate thee two?

Christ paid that particular judgement for YOU only if you accepted His settlement.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are 3 judgements....it seems you fixated on the judgement when one is dead.

Christ paid that particular judgement for YOU only if you accepted His settlement.
What three judgments are you speaking of? Have you ever heard of the judgment of the nations?

I am justified by the blood of Jesus. But will I die and be judged?

drbrumley

What three judgments are you speaking of?

The three judgements every mothers child most face is the following

1. We will be judged as sinners, and if you are saved then this has already happened. Jesus took your place.

2. We will be judged as sons. God will take you to the woodshed and chastise you for disobedience.

3. We will be judged as servants. This is the Judgement Seat of Christ..if your lost, you will not get to this point.

I am justified by the blood of Jesus. But will I die and be judged?

Yes!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The three judgements every mothers child most face is the following

1. We will be judged as sinners, and if you are saved then this has already happened. Jesus took your place.

2. We will be judged as sons. God will take you to the woodshed and chastise you for disobedience.

3. We will be judged as servants. This is the Judgement Seat of Christ..if your lost, you will not get to this point.

Yes!
Interesting three. I am a believer.

Have you read St. John 11:26? I have a thread on it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, I asked a question and I have seen responses that are opposed to each other, and I continue to learn. Can anyone express what you or I have learned?