The Great Replacement

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
yes, its more an invasion, than an escape from tyranny, they wish to subject the host countries to sharia tyranny and conquest.

musterion

Lately I've begun to reevaluate my belief that all Mohammedans are violent. Push come to shove, I believe that almost all will commit to jihad because they know the ones who won't will be killed for shirk by the ones who do.

But in rapidly dying countries like France, Germany and Sweden, most of the imports don't need to be violent so they have no wish to be because they know Demography Is Destiny. They don't HAVE to try to kill anyone to further the ultimate conquest of Islam. All they have to keep on doing is what the natives aren't: reproduce themselves at a sustainable level. Being subsidized to do so by those governments makes it that much easier.

In 20 years time, the result will be the same -- nations that are still (probably) called France, Sweden and possibly Germany, but is no longer any of them in any meaningful sense. The U.K. won't be far behind unless the people stand up and put a stop to it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lately I've begun to reevaluate my belief that all Mohammedans are violent. Push come to shove, I believe that almost all will commit to jihad because they know the ones who won't will be killed for shirk by the ones who do.

But in rapidly dying countries like France, Germany and Sweden, most of the imports don't need to be violent so they have no wish to be because they know Demography Is Destiny. They don't HAVE to try to kill anyone to further the ultimate conquest of Islam. All they have to keep on doing is what the natives aren't: reproduce themselves at a sustainable level. Being subsidized to do so by those governments makes it that much easier.

In 20 years time, the result will be the same -- nations that are still (probably) called France, Sweden and possibly Germany, but is no longer any of them in any meaningful sense. The U.K. won't be far behind unless the people stand up and put a stop to it.
Shouldn't have let them in in the first place.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I dont think the world has 20 years left.