Interplanner

BIBLICAL COHERENCE OF DANIEL’S VISIONS AND NEW TESTAMENT MATERIALS
Based on R. Brinsmead, Australian Forum, 1975

Ch theme NT materials

2: The Kingdom of God Gospels except John

7: The Righteousness of God Romans

9: The Day of Atonement Hebrews

12: Eternal Life Gospel of John

"The Christ event is thoroughly eschatological. Unless we grasp the eschatological nature of the Christ event, we cannot appreciate why the New Testament message was such an electrifying announcement."
R. Brinsmead, “The Eschatological Nature of the Christ Event” PRESENT TRUTH, 1975

Interplanner

Perhaps, but what the writer was showing out was that starting from those 4 visions of Daniel, you have a structure that corresponds in the NT: one theme in the synoptics, one in John, one in Romans and one in Hebrews.

With your interest in the feast list, this should be just as interesting to you. Do you have a problem with it, or with the theme-matching?

SaulToPaul 2

Perhaps, but what the writer was showing out was that starting from those 4 visions of Daniel, you have a structure that corresponds in the NT: one theme in the synoptics, one in John, one in Romans and one in Hebrews.

With your interest in the feast list, this should be just as interesting to you. Do you have a problem with it, or with the theme-matching?

Huh?

Danoh

You're only as smart as you express.

Nonsense - when at his best, actor Robert DeNiro is a brilliant actor like few, who is nevertheless ever absolutely terribble at explaining how he does what he does. In contrast, the late great Sir Laurence Olivier was able to write an entire book on the subject.

STP is simply expressing his great sense of humor.

Try expressing one sometime.

You are either too full of yourself or very disliking of those who do not hold your fool views.

:doh: :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Nonsense - when at his best, actor Robert DeNiro is a brilliant actor like few, who is nevertheless ever absolutely terribble at explaining how he does what he does. In contrast, the late great Sir Laurence Olivier was able to write an entire book on the subject.

STP is simply expressing his great sense of humor.

Try expressing one sometime.

You are either too full of yourself or very disliking of those who do not hold your fool views.

:doh: :chuckle:

:chuckle:

I love the Rockford Files theme song as well.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure!

You like that tough guy Bob Conrad. Go ahead, knock this battery off of my shoulder, I dare ya.

Wow! You're TOL's resident Clara Edwards, aren't you, Mayor, complete with an acumen for church music, and TV expertise! Why don't you change your TOL avatar to Clara Edwards, and also pose as Bertha Edwards, Bertha Johnson and then Clara Johnson? I bet you'd have the TOL mods in a funk, and you and your buddies on Facebook could share a few "ROFLOL"'s! You'd like that, wouldn't you, squirt?

SaulToPaul 2

Wow! You're TOL's resident Clara Edwards, aren't you, Mayor, complete with an acumen for church music, and TV expertise! Why don't you change your TOL avatar to Clara Edwards, and also pose as Bertha Edwards, Bertha Johnson and then Clara Johnson? I bet you'd have the TOL mods in a funk, and you and your buddies on Facebook could share a few "ROFLOL"'s! You'd like that, wouldn't you, squirt?

Ok, try to settle down, fella.
Have a Nectarine Crush, turn on Leonard Blush, close your eyes, and breathe.

Am I getting through to you fella???