The fight against atheism.

Proof of God

Hi guys*

I hope I’m not out of line here with this. *I’ve written a book called 'A Proof of God' and two days ago fired it up on Kickstarter. *I had no thought or intention to promote it on Christian websites but then my friend mischievously copied me unknowingly into a Facebook debate that was being run by a Richard Dawkin's fan club. *After the abuse and mockery I suffered there the intention formed to do the very promotion I mention above.

I will be posting this on as many other Christian websites as I can and I hope you will allow it here and visit my project. *I hope the video there doesn’t come across as being too harsh but I am extremely passionate on the subject and I was actually being very restrained. *As I mention in the video, I am heartily sick and disgusted with the scientific brand of atheism allowed and promoted by the media these days and feel the need to fight back.

My book is a solid and original proof and I’ll go toe-to-toe with it against Dawkins anytime, anyplace on any medium. *I hope I get the chance.

Thank you guys. *There is a forum provided for this book, linked on my Kickstarter page. *Please help get the book out there and we can all use it to fight the good fight. :)

The project can be found at kickstarter under the title A Proof Of God. :)

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Hi guys*

I hope I’m not out of line here with this. *I’ve written a book called 'A Proof of God' and two days ago fired it up on Kickstarter. *I had no thought or intention to promote it on Christian websites but then my friend mischievously copied me unknowingly into a Facebook debate that was being run by a Richard Dawkin's fan club. *After the abuse and mockery I suffered there the intention formed to do the very promotion I mention above.

I will be posting this on as many other Christian websites as I can and I hope you will allow it here and visit my project. *I hope the video there doesn’t come across as being too harsh but I am extremely passionate on the subject and I was actually being very restrained. *As I mention in the video, I am heartily sick and disgusted with the scientific brand of atheism allowed and promoted by the media these days and feel the need to fight back.

My book is a solid and original proof and I’ll go toe-to-toe with it against Dawkins anytime, anyplace on any medium. *I hope I get the chance.

Thank you guys. *There is a forum provided for this book, linked on my Kickstarter page. *Please help get the book out there and we can all use it to fight the good fight. :)

The Host Of Family Feud ? No Thank You

Tyrathca

Wow, "I have proof of god, I swear it super awesome and legit but I wont tell you what it is or how I know it's super awesome unless you give me money. Thousands and thousands of dollars... But don't worry I swear it's super legit and awesome.... Just have faith (and deep pockets)"

No, not suspicious at all. No way could this end badly for donors....

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi guys*

This website is for dialog not for promoting and selling stuff. You are welcome to stay and engage in forum discussion. We just don't want to see a bunch of advertising posts. ;)