The Dems and Sexism

Jerry Shugart

Sexism and Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono:

‘Guess who is perpetuating all these kind of actions. It’s the men in this country, and I just want to say to the men of this country, just shut up, and step up. Do the right thing — for a change.”

The Democrats are for diversity as long as men aren't included!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I could care less what anyone from any party says.

That's good to hear, because, if you really mean it, then you will not be supporting anyone from any party in any election--which means you will not be supporting anyone from the Democrat party in any election!!

PS: That is to say, if you really mean, "I could not care less", here, when you say, "I could care less".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's good to hear, because, if you really mean it, then you will not be supporting anyone from any party in any election--which means you will not be supporting anyone from the Democrat party in any election!!

worth mentioning that he's british, and would much rather bash trump and american republicans than discuss his own collapsing government and the fiasco that brexit has become

why?

because he's a troll

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
worth mentioning that he's british, and would much rather bash trump and american republicans than discuss his own collapsing government and the fiasco that brexit has become

why?

because he's a troll

Man, I should have guessed that Arthur "Brain" has nothing to do with any brain, and that it was only some sort regional, vernacular corruption of the word, "Britain".

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

‘Guess who is perpetuating all these kind of actions. It’s the men in this country, and I just want to say to the men of this country, just shut up, and step up. Do the right thing — for a change.”

Obviously "Jerry Shugart" has taken a long hard look at the Republican politicians in Congress - they don't have a "diversity" problem in their ranks because it doesn't exist!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

donald-trump-congress-joint-address.jpg

"Jerry Shugart" needs to take a long hard look at the Republican politicians in Congress - they don't have to deal with a "diversity" problem in their ranks because the photo shows it doesn't exist!

Arthur Brain

Man, I should have guessed that Arthur "Brain" has nothing to do with any brain, and that it was only some sort regional, vernacular corruption of the word, "Britain".

Um, no. My username is a deliberate joke in itself and self deprecating at that. Still amuses me where people just don't get it but hey. Where it comes to politics then I certainly won't be voting for anyone in America as I don't live there. I doubt I'll be voting over here in the UK once the general election comes up as all the major parties are full of the same crap AFAIC.