The curse of the law (the ten commandments) . . . according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that people who are under the law (the ten commandments) need redemption. The Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts, offer this redemption:

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He did not tell them that he gave the ten commandments for temporal use:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses gave the law, not God. Also the Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses did not bring grace and truth, Jesus did so:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

People who put their children under the ten commandments deny the Spirit of Jesus. That is O.K., as it stand. Indeed one can hope that Moses can and will save and deliver them.

The grave sin is to do that and claim to be Christian.

The grave sin is to claim that: esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, even in the slight way, is a part of Christianity (which is anchored on Grace and being 'in Christ'):

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

People who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least way, as a part of Christianity, are unawares, false spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The Holy KJV N.T. says: those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments so as to 'sanctify' their marriage/procreative unions, bring forth only children of the flesh and are punished for this act and held responsible and punishable for the acts/behaviors of their children:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

On the other hand, people who transgress the ten commandments so as to be in a sexually procreative union according to the urging of love in their own heart/spirits serve spirit and Spirit and bring forth only children of God. They are glorified by God for bringing forth such children and are also glorified by God for the actions of their children. In this case, both parent and children inherit God's kingdom of heaven (in the physical and spirit realm).

Have no doubt about the above fact.

Bradley D

Yes, the Law is viewed as a curse for us because it reveals our sins. That is why the system of sacrifices was set up. But, it soon lost its meaning. Some such as the Pharisees thought they could obey the law perfectly, but they were fooling themselves. No one could live up to the Law perfectly except Jesus because He was sinless. Jesus died on the cross as the perfect one time sacrifice for all. Jesus is our High Priest in heaven whom we go to when we sin and ask for forgiveness from God the Father. The law is to be followed and guide me through life. The curse is the evil imaginations of my heart and Satan who wants to destroy me. But for today I will not give up the fight. Mother Teresa of Calcutta said "God did not call me to successful, but to be faithful."

Gurucam

This and my other posts are given for the edification of the chosen few:

This and my other posts are given for the edification of the chosen few:

Indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. says that, at any forum and all forums, only the chosen few will read and/or appreciate truth. If my posts are to be truth, then only a few will read and appreciate them. If my posts get too many agreements, I would be truly concerned that they are not anchored on truth:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

. . . if Jesus said so, well, so is must be and so be it.

Yes, the Law is viewed as a curse for us because it reveals our sins. That is why the system of sacrifices was set up. But, it soon lost its meaning. Some such as the Pharisees thought they could obey the law perfectly, but they were fooling themselves. No one could live up to the Law perfectly except Jesus because He was sinless. Jesus died on the cross as the perfect one time sacrifice for all. Jesus is our High Priest in heaven whom we go to when we sin and ask for forgiveness from God the Father. The law is to be followed and guide me through life. The curse is the evil imaginations of my heart and Satan who wants to destroy me. But for today I will not give up the fight. Mother Teresa of Calcutta said "God did not call me to successful, but to be faithful."

Your theory has no basis in the Holy KJV N.T.. It is all man made-up foolishness which you are trying to (corruptly) pass-off as Christianity. A billion strong traditional Christians are like you. They are all caught in a deluded/corrupt web.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that the law (the ten commandments) is a curse because when one is held under the law (the ten commandments) one brings forth only fruits onto dead and cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven. However when one transgress the law so as to serve spirit one bring forth fruits onto God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above also confirm that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God', not fruits onto death'. One who is held under the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death and no 'fruits onto God', which are 'fruits thereof'. They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. According to the Holy KJV N.T. this a big curse of the law. However there is more:

In the following, the Holy KJV N.T. also says that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, are not under grace of God and in Christ:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

. . . the above are just a few of the reasons why the ten commandments are a curse, as given in the Holy KJV N.T.

Additionally Jesus 'fool-up' every one (except the disciples) with parables. Jesus admitted that He was truthful only to the disciples, in private session with only them:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jesus said: Parables where given to the masses because they were not given to know truth. And parables were given to take away from them, what they had.

Therefore like Moses and Rehab, Jesus, at appropriate times, lied, i.e. did not use great plainness of speech. Jesus resigned Himself to accepting that the dead will bury each other and He gave parable to dead who were (at any event) dentine to bury each other.

Jesus actively had and actively served two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who were given by God to follow Jesus were just the twelve disciples. Only they were given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. Only these twelve got those mysteries from Jesus, in private sessions among only them.

Everyone else who Jesus encountered or delivered too were not given by God, to follow Jesus.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The masses of people who Jesus encountered were not given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed, Jesus obeyed God implicitly.

Jesus did not give these mysteries to these masses. Instead Jesus gave these masses parables to fool them-up according to their deluded ideas. They were lost causes. Jesus did this so as to appease them and have them keep the peace whiles he delivered truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) peacefully to the chosen few.

Christianity and Jesus is about the chosen few. Everyone else are the great majority who are 'the dead who bury each other' with deluded ideas like the ones which you posted above:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

. . . the billion people who share your idea cannot be a chosen few. You all cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way. You guys cannot be the chosen few. Clearly you have gone outside of scriptures to establish your own righteousness. You all must be the masses who do not know scriptures and err and are not chosen.

Simply by being among a billion people who share the same idea, you guys cannot be the few who know scriptures and truth and do not err and are the chosen few. Even a couple hundred thousands cannot be a few.

You guys must be the great majority who are misled by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren from within what passes for Christianity:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

In the above 'bondage' refers to 'bondage under the ten commandments'. To esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, derails one from truth, grace and Christ:

Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He did not tell them that he gave the ten commandments for temporal use:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The ten commandments are the laws of sin and death. When one can and do embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that ten commandments are not 'views' as a curse. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are very literally a curse and a flawed covenant that cannot come from God. God do not give flawed things/covenants that need a second covenant:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

. . you guys freely corrupt and distort anything and every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to arbitrarily support your own made-up anti-christian agenda.

Last edited:

Gurucam

the last shall be first, and the first last . . . the time is at hand.

the last shall be first, and the first last . . . the time is at hand.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The above says two things as follows: 1. the last shall be first and 2. many are called but few chosen.

The above says that many people are called (or come) to Christianity, However, only a few shall make it, to eternal life and heaven. However there is more. A further qualification is added. The above says that few who make it will be those who come to Christianity in the last days.

This is saying that what passed for Christianity for most of the past 2000 odd years, is corruption of Christianity and a serious curse. These are the billion or so, people in traditional Christianity. They will not be chosen because they do not know scriptures. They are also the first to Christianity and only the last to Christianity will be chosen:

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The last to Christianity will be chosen first because authentic Christianity will surface only in the last days.

Jesus confirmed that, for expediencies, He delivered both truth and parables. The Holy KJV N.T. is a compilation of both truth and parables:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Fact is, Christianity is anchored only on truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and not at all on any parables.

Fact is, truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) were given to the chosen few who were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were only the twelve disciples.

On the other hand, parables which were given to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And parables are not anchored on truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Parables had to be given to 'fool-up' and so appease and manage those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and so have them keep the peace.

Therefore, for expediency, Jesus delivered both truth and parables.

The Holy KJV N.T. contained both truth and parables. The time has come to remove parables from the Holy KJV N.T. and have only truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) stand alone and apart as the fullness of time Gospel:

The final and authentic gospel that will be publish in the final days is a parable free rendition of the current Holy KJV N.T.. This is the final and authentic Gospel (not the Bible) that will be published in all lands in the final days:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

I am here to do my part, in the publication of this Gospel.

The publication of this end time/authentic/parable free Christian Gospel will enable those who come to Christianity in these last days to get truth, not err and be chosen first. This will enable those who are 'last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen'.

The billion strong traditional Christians have to wake-up to the fact that their most preciously held ideas about Christianity are corruption of authentic Christianity. The above is confirming that authentic Christianity will surface only in the last days. This is the only way that 'the last shall chosen first'.

People are chosen simply because they get, know, adopt and use truth and therefore they do not err and are chosen. And only those who come to Christianity in these last day will have an exposure to authentic Christianity and have an opportunity to be chosen first:

My threads and posts aim to be authentic (not corrupted) Christianity. Fact is, Christianity is literally provided in the Holy KJV N.T., and requires absolutely no 'interpretations', explanation or human go between.

Traditional Christianity is anchored on many permutation and combinations of millions of human interpretations of the verses in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the curse of what passes for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years.

My threads and posts are simply the (uninterpreted) literal and brazen (and parable free) truth as provided in the Holy KJV N.T.

My threads and posts comprise the fullness of time gospel which is being published in all lands, through the world wide web.

The promise is that this final Gospel will simply be published in all lands, it need not be read or used by many. It is for the chosen few. These are the last few who come to Christianity in these last days, through threads and posts like mine.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The path to Truth is through personal, intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus:

The path to Truth is through personal, intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus:

The path to Truth is through personal, intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit and not through any physically spoken or physically written words.

The Spirit of Jesus passes all knowledge of what each Christian/Saint must know, pray for, say and do, perpetually, at all times, through each of his or her own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Under this spirit and Spirit based life style (as exemplified by Paul) one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in real time, all the time, within one's own heart/spirit:

Last edited:

Bradley D

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known" (Deut. 11:26-28)

The Law is a blessing if we obey the law (Love God and Love Neighbor). The curse is what falls on us for wanting to be as "gods" living in pride and ego.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Ten Commandments were in Eden symbolized as the Tree of Life.

Adam violated several of the commandments and incurred a penalty.

Gurucam

Because SDA are atheists disguised as sheep.

The billion strong traditional Christians (who all hold and share your ideas) cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They must be the misled masses.

A billion cannot be a few.

The billion strong traditional Christians are clearly the 'many who are misled by false prophets, with corruption. These false prophets came in Jesus' name. That is, they unwittingly or other wise believe themselves to be and present themselves as, Christians and operate from within what passes for Christianity. This is how they are able to misguide the very great majority of those seeking to be Christians:

The result is that, a billion strong traditional Christians do not know scriptures, although they misguided believe that they know scriptures. They are the many who err and are not chosen. They are not Christians. They are ate best, make-believe Christians or false Christians.

They are all goats under the deluded idea that they are sheep.

They weep and gnash their teeth in bitter disappointment when it is too late and they will continue to do so:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

To esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, is to soweth to flesh. Only people in the flesh are held under the ten commandments and soweth to flesh:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Do you guys soweth to flesh? If any of you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner, you soweth to flesh and reap corruption. You cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

. . . are you guys serious? Are you denying and abandoning truth (as clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.) so as to prop-up and promote corruption that is conditioned into your heads by (unawares, false spying brethen) preachers and other false prophets, in your churches?

(under the ten commandments)

Millions of supposed Christian churches are led by unawares false spying brethren, who, on a daily basis, actively take (derail) Christians off Grace and Christ and returning them to bondage under the ten commandments.

And these unawares, false spying brethren and other kinds of false prophets, go to their banks (with the same regularity) with bag-fulls of tithes and offerings.

You guys pay these unawares, false spying brethren and other kinds of false prophets, to do this totally unholy thing to you.

Are you going to remain foolish and deluded?

Last edited: