The country needs healing.

jzeidler

Friends, we have a great opportunity to heal this country. I know that you don't like Trump. I know that you may not like me. I know that right you are feeling afraid and angry. I felt what you are feeling 4&8 years ago. I understand that your fear and anger is real. I know that you feel like your fellow citizens have betrayed you. I know that you feel like the government will come after you and others that have your worldview. I will not brush off that fear, I will acknowledge it. I want to let you know that if that does happen I will not leave you out to dry just because the government has turned Red. I will stand with you, I will fight beside you, I will not let your liberties be squashed because Trump is on my "team." I will support you and your freedoms.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Friends, we have a great opportunity to heal this country. I know that you don't like Trump. I know that you may not like me. I know that right you are feeling afraid and angry. I felt what you are feeling 4&8 years ago. I understand that your fear and anger is real. I know that you feel like your fellow citizens have betrayed you. I know that you feel like the government will come after you and others that have your worldview. I will not brush off that fear, I will acknowledge it. I want to let you know that if that does happen I will not leave you out to dry just because the government has turned Red. I will stand with you, I will fight beside you, I will not let your liberties be squashed because Trump is on my "team." I will support you and your freedoms.
Is this coming from a Republican Trump voter?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I feel safer knowing that YOU (whoever you are?) are backing me up. Thanks for your protection. However, I think I'll do just fine. After all, Jezebel, I mean Hillary has been stopped in her tracks and won't get her claws into the White House.