The Constitution of the United States of America and the Office of President.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Ziv 12, day. I am of Israel. I am a Jew, Jewish, and I observe or follow Judaism. I am a convert and / or a proselyte. I observe Torah in the United States of America. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I have never been to Israel. I am a resident of Washington State, 36 years old. I am living in Lakewood, Washington. I have read the Constitution of the United States of America before.

It is my understanding that when people read the Constitution, it is the same for everyone who reads it. That is, the words of the Constitution are not different for different people. Is this correct?

I had heard who was the President Elect, but did not know who the President was, when asked.

After Osama Bin Laden died, and not because of Satanism in the United States of America, I have recognized that it is time to take care of business with Satanism. I hope that everyone agrees. Our nation needs to repent of Satanism. If we were to observe all of Torah, all of God's Law, that is possible to observe in the United States of America, we would have no problem with Satanism. But alas, Satanism was the issue between me and Osama Bin Laden, and he could not be judged by Satanism. Was it God's Law and was there a judge? I do not know. But murder, if he did murder anyone, is punishable by death. This according to God's Law and Torah. But it was the United States of America, different only from Israel.

Do Satanists have time to repent? That is the only option.

The reason for this thread is that I am interested in becoming the President of the United States of America, maybe as a Rabbi. I can become a Rabbi here in the United States of America. I did not know, with the electoral college, if it was possible to become the President without running for President. It sounds weird to run for President. With no party affiliation, well, that is probably the only way that a President can be a Judge. Unless I misunderstand something.

Now, I do not know much more about Osama Bin Laden than what I have already shared with people. I realize that there are stories about how he died. Maybe I do not have all the facts straight. However, the important thing is that he is dead. That is, if he was responsible for the attacks on September 11th, 2001. In particular the World Trade Centers (2?). If he took responsibility for anything, had he effected anything toward their destruction? I believe that there were lives lost.

As for the Constitution, I do not know about the electoral college verses a general vote, what about disabilities and giving people disabilities, and what about if it said anything about colored or coloreds? I remember the song that we are all colored people. I also recognize the Hebrew slave in the Bible but maybe not slavery or slavery in the United States of America.

I am white, but I am not German and not a slave.

Can I go to Israel and still become the President of the United States of America, possibly in the future if I am not the President now? I do not know how the electoral college works or who received the votes, but I admit that though a person does not need to run for President to become the President, I probably am not the President unless people voted for me without me knowing. So, if I would continue to live my life as I have been living it or as I am living it now if I were the President, I do not know how much of a difference it would make.

I hope that you are well, and I am happy to share about me. It is important to obey God's Law and you CAN study Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do Jews have time to repent....is the real question. Who cares if the others burn in hell. It is what they want.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do Jews have time to repent....is the real question. Who cares if the others burn in hell. It is what they want.
Shalom.

I am a Jew and a citizen of the United States of America. I was talking about how Satanists need to repent. They did not kill Osama Bin Laden. They needed to repent like he needed to repent. But, then, alas, how did we already know when we didn’t (time factor, I didn’t know). All people everywhere need to repent. Jews obey God, observing His commands. I myself am now a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I am a Jew and a citizen of the United States of America. I was talking about how Satanists need to repent.

I'm talking about how you need to repent, or you will end up in hell with Quip, rusha, Arthur Brain and others. And Usama bin Laden.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm talking about how you need to repent, or you will end up in hell with Quip, rusha, Arthur Brain and others. And Usama bin Laden.
Shalom.

I already did repent. I repented of my sin. I believed on Jesus as the Christ, (the Messiah), the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I currently also have school loans that I am making payments on.

Do these prevent me from being or becoming the President of the United States of America or from going to Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I already did repent. I repented of my sin. I believed on Jesus as the Christ, (the Messiah), the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

You clearly do not believe. If you did, you would not try to keep the law to please God. And there is only one creator. Us Christians fully acknowledge the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as told by Moses. And my only way to him is through his Son.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You clearly do not believe. If you did, you would not try to keep the law to please God. And there is only one creator. Us Christians fully acknowledge the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as told by Moses. And my only way to him is through his Son.
Shalom.

I believe that the only way to God is in Jesus Christ His Son. I am to obey God's commandments, and as a Jew observing (the 613 Commandments of) Torah and the 1050 Commandments in Matthew through Revelation, I believe that I do. I do not know how many commandments there are in the Prophets and the Writings. The only way to be saved is in Jesus, Yeshua, and whether or not obeying the 613 Commandments or God's Commandments comes first or afterward, the Law has not been abolished. Would you observe and teach any of God's commandments or commands today?

Shalom.

Jacob

Zeke

Shalom.

I am a Jew and a citizen of the United States of America. I was talking about how Satanists need to repent. They did not kill Osama Bin Laden. They needed to repent like he needed to repent. But, then, alas, how did we already know when we didn’t (time factor, I didn’t know). All people everywhere need to repent. Jews obey God, observing His commands. I myself am now a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

No you are a citizen of the District Of Columbia like 99% of the populace. Under codes and statues based on contract law the courts will laugh at you a strawman if you mention the constitution.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No you are a citizen of the District Of Columbia like 99% of the populace. Under codes and statues based on contract law the courts will laugh at you a strawman if you mention the constitution.

Shalom.

What are you telling me?

I live in Washington State.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
your post
Shalom.

Please edit or delete your post. It is inappropriate in all circumstances. Do you realize what you are saying and when, where, and how you are saying it? I urge you to use caution in the future. God may judge you for bringing this before or to me, posting this for the whole world to see, and when we are talking about the Constitution of the United States of America and the Office of President. You need to repent, and change your ways and your behavior, believing on Jesus as Lord. I am a Jew, and I have been told that I can be a Rabbi, and the President of the United States of America if I am elected. You needn't be concerned about that because my understanding is that it has not happened yet. But you should not lie or harass others, anyone anywhere, including on the Internet and Theology Online.

Someone please delete this post of mine if he deletes his, or leave this as is if you want to.

Shalom Zeke.

Jacob