The Civil Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
LOL!! You don't ask for much do you.

Hey guys, tell me everything in the law. LOLLLL

The Law of Israel or the United States of America. God's Law. Civil Law in the United States of America. Civil Law in the Torah, the Bible. What does Civil Law mean? What is Civil Law?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have heard that it has to do with criminal law, which contradicts the following.

civ·il law
/ˈsivil lô/

noun

the system of law concerned with private relations between members of a community rather than criminal, military, or religious affairs.
  • the system of law predominant on the European continent and of which a form is in force in Louisiana, historically influenced by the codes of ancient Rome.

Zeke

I have heard that it has to do with criminal law, which contradicts the following.

civ·il law
/ˈsivil lô/

noun

the system of law concerned with private relations between members of a community rather than criminal, military, or religious affairs.

• the system of law predominant on the European continent and of which a form is in force in Louisiana, historically influenced by the codes of ancient Rome.

Better find out the difference between rights and privileges.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Research the LIEBER CODES and learn what happened, then if you still embrace this compact of liars you will at least actually know what your supporting.

Who are you talking about so I can try to be ready to make a response to you or at least try to respond to you. Are you talking about the video or someone else?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Better find out the difference between rights and privileges.

He said a lot.

What are the differences between rights and privileges? Can we talk about it? I have my ideas, but not from being educated about it.

Zeke

Interesting video. A little bit extreme here.[/QUOTE

How so? Where do you get your sovereign rights, your creator or man? Your under mans law if you except privileges which we all have been conditioned to partake in to some degree. The video explains how the populace gave up their unalienable rights to self governance by following men instead, not realizing that God and his kingdom is to be searched for in them Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16, who they have rejected for some outward form of Baal worship hiding behind a multitude of labels in dreamland mesmerized by appearances John 7:24, believing in dead letters that came by Moses the veil that must be discarded as being flesh level understanding Galatians 4:24 Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, Jew and Gentiles are symbolic, their done away with once you awake before you can see who you are one in Christ in and out Galatians 4:1, Ephesians 5:14 from within you Colossians 1:27.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How so? Where do you get your sovereign rights, your creator or man? Your under mans law if you except privileges which we all have been conditioned to partake in to some degree. The video explains how the populace gave up their unalienable rights to self governance by following men instead, not realizing that God and his kingdom is to be searched for in them Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16, who they have rejected for some outward form of Baal worship hiding behind a multitude of labels in dreamland mesmerized by appearances John 7:24, believing in dead letters that came by Moses the veil that must be discarded as being flesh level understanding Galatians 4:24 Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, Jew and Gentiles are symbolic, their done away with once you awake before you can see who you are one in Christ in and out Galatians 4:1, Ephesians 5:14 from within you Colossians 1:27.

Do you believe that God gives us rights? Not man. And yet, if a man protects you because you are created by God, what then? As for Moses he is a prophet of God.

Zeke

Well that was an hour I'll never get back. But gotta love the wackadoodles for a few end of the year laughs.

Well at least you watched it, it's a time release truth so wait for it, until then enjoy those privileges Ln the matrix.

Zeke

Do you believe that God gives us rights? Not man. And yet, if a man protects you because you are created by God, what then? As for Moses he is a prophet of God.

Which version of God are you referring to letter or spirit?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Which version of God are you referring to letter or spirit?

That wouldn't be a version of God but I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how or in what way kind manner or shape this help takes place?