Thank God!!

Letsargue

I’ve listened to those absolute fools teach their foolish doctrines about what God is doing and will do, and what God is saying and will say, and what God is giving and will give to the FOOLS who follow their foolish doctrines.

God / Christ is not doing anything. - They are not saying anything, - they are NOT GIVING ANYTHING!!! --- Everything has already be done, and said, AND GIVEN!! – There is NOTHING ELSE, OR IS LEFT TO DO, OR TO SAY, OR TO GIVE!! -- If you can’t understand that, or you haven’t ever understood that; you’ll stand in front of me, and look me square in the eye, face to face, AND SEE what is in store for every fool, and you’ll receive what is already given to you!!!!!! --- Thank God there’s a Hell!!

Paul – 121611

OMEGA

So, you say everything is already done.

Don't We as Christians have to do or think or change or Repent of anything ?

Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Re 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Re 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Jesus said I work and my Father works also.

Letsargue

So, you say everything is already done.

Don't We as Christians have to do or think or change or Repent of anything ?

Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Re 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Re 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Jesus said I work and my Father works also.

It’s not I who said it, GOD SAYS / “SAYS” - Luke 21:22-23 KJV – “THESE be the days of vengeance, that ALL THINGS WHICH ARE –( WRITTEN )- may be fulfilled. 23- “BUT” woe unto THEM that are with child, and to THEM that give suck, in ( THOSE DAYS )! “FOR” there shall be great distress IN THE LAND, AND “WRATH” UPON ( THIS ) PEOPLE”.------- Does that sound any where near, like God is referring to some time now, or in the future!!!!!!!!!! --- NO!!!! – God NEVER SAID He’d bring WRATH to the Gentiles!! – That is the fulfilling of the TIMES OF THE GENTILES!!! - That was DONE / “DONE” over two thousand years ago, and NOW all things are different than they WERE before JESUS CAME the final time!!!!!!! – Remember! All things that WERE WRITTEN WERE FULFILLED IN those days, --not after those days, as the unbelieving fools prophesy today!!!!! – It was written that Jesus would come, and that is part of the fulfillment!!!

What I said doesn’t make null anything Jesus says / “SAYS”, not SAID.
The WORK of Jesus and of the Father is a constant event, because “IT IS WRITTEN”. - It’s just that fools don’t enter into that work, or doing, and sayings of Jesus!!!

Paul – 121711