Terrorism Tax

CherubRam

Should America have a "Terrorism Tax?" France raises its 'terror tax' to support victims of attacks. Since the 9/11 attack America has spent more than a trillion dollars. Unlike other religions, Islam cost millions of lives a trillions of dollars on a regular basis. Would you support a "Terrorism Tax" that would help people?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's not that I have a problem with taxes going to victims, but countries need to put taxes into preventing them- the 1st World is just in it's own little fantasy land. Who cares about holy wars when Bruce just got a sex change!

:AMR:

CherubRam

It's not that I have a problem with taxes going to victims, but countries need to put taxes into preventing them- the 1st World is just in it's own little fantasy land. Who cares about holy wars when Bruce just got a sex change!

:AMR:
For sure. The people of the world are in la la land, and they think everyone else is. Peaceful Muslims are a minority.

gcthomas

The OP is silly. France raises a small amount of tax and pays up to $30000 for a death caused by terrorism out of the fund.

The US paid around $2m per 9/11 death. Seems like you already have a terror tax, but call it something else.

CherubRam

The OP is silly. France raises a small amount of tax and pays up to $30000 for a death caused by terrorism out of the fund.

The US paid around $2m per 9/11 death. Seems like you already have a terror tax, but call it something else.
The money was raised through donations, not a tax.

CherubRam

America does not have a terrorist tax.

theophilus

My Dubai and Abu Dhabi contacts tell me the UAE and Saudi Arabia pay ISIS NOT to attack them. Is that a terrorism tax or protection money?

They call it a tax.

:idunno: