ECT Teachings related to Faith and faithing . Pistis and pisteuo .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The sin that hardens is the sin of unbelief ( apisteuo ). The sin that hardens is departing from the way of Faith and faithing .

What is departing from the way of Faith and faithing ?

It is once having received the Grace deposit or (Holy Spirit) as the result of a continual surrendered life , being one of the four soils to make it through the parable of the sower , and turning from that surrendered life "with the Holy Spirit in us , to serve ourselves once more , hardening our hearts to the point of possibly loosing the Grace deposit for good .

Understanding Faith and faithing "is" a highly suggested priority .

DAN P

The sin that hardens is the sin of unbelief ( apisteuo ). The sin that hardens is departing from the way of Faith and faithing .

What is departing from the way of Faith and faithing ?

It is once having received the Grace deposit or (Holy Spirit) as the result of a continual surrendered life , being one of the four soils to make it through the parable of the sower , and turning from that surrendered life "with the Holy Spirit in us , to serve ourselves once more , hardening our hearts to the point of possibly loosing the Grace deposit for good .

Understanding Faith and faithing "is" a highly suggested priority .

Hi and the DEPOSIT is the GRACE MESSAGE !!

#2 , In 1 Tim 6:20 that DEPOSIT was committed to Timothy , the MYSTERY of Tom 16:25 !!

And 2 Tim 1:12 Timothy is to GUARD that DEPOSIT COMMITTED to him for that DAY , which is the RESURRECTION !!

#3 , In Eph 1:13 and 14 the Holy Spirit is called a SEAL and 2 Cor 1:22 says the same thing !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and the DEPOSIT is the GRACE MESSAGE !!

#2 , In 1 Tim 6:20 that DEPOSIT was committed to Timothy , the MYSTERY of Tom 16:25 !!

And 2 Tim 1:12 Timothy is to GUARD that DEPOSIT COMMITTED to him for that DAY , which is the RESURRECTION !!

#3 , In Eph 1:13 and 14 the Holy Spirit is called a SEAL and 2 Cor 1:22 says the same thing !!

dan p

Right , all Grace , no faith and faithing . Thats why i'm sharing this .

DAN P

Right , all Grace , no faith and faithing . Thats why i'm sharing this .

Hi and nthere is a difference and to those who answer , That Grace and Truth by Jesus is NOT the same as what is called n THE DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God , Eph 3:1-6 and Paul wrote Rom 16:25 and 26 BEFORE Ephesians !!

FAITH is only given by God , when He opens the HEART FIRST Acts 16:14 and then Eph 2:8 becomes next and then Rom 10:9 !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and nthere is a difference and to those who answer , That Grace and Truth by Jesus is NOT the same as what is called n THE DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God , Eph 3:1-6 and Paul wrote Rom 16:25 and 26 BEFORE Ephesians !!

FAITH is only given by God , when He opens the HEART FIRST Acts 16:14 and then Eph 2:8 becomes next and then Rom 10:9 !!

dan p

Air is also only given to us by God . But if we don't use it correctly , it won't benefit us . Same with Faith and faithing .

Do you even accept that there is a noun for Faith and a corresponding verb , an action word ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

dan p

On a personal note Dan p. Why are your posts so hard to understand ? do you have a problem with the English language? Maybe you could explain why you cap words that make no sense capped . Give me a crumb here , or are you just here to frustrate ?

DAN P

Air is also only given to us by God . But if we don't use it correctly , it won't benefit us . Same with Faith and faithing .

Do you even accept that there is a noun for Faith and a corresponding verb , an action word ?

Hi and your application is CALLOW and why not comment on the verses that I wrote ??

dan p

Danoh

dan p

Are you saying that you see the Mystery in Romans 16:25, 26 as being the same as the Mystery in Ephesians 3: 1-3?

If so, well then here, have one of these - :thumb:

If not, well then...Rom. 14:5 towards you; in memory of 5:6-8. :)

Danoh

On a personal note Dan p. Why are your posts so hard to understand ? do you have a problem with the English language? Maybe you could explain why you cap words that make no sense capped . Give me a crumb here , or are you just here to frustrate ?

He is up in years and has very poor eyesight remaining. It is difficult for him, as a result.

Try to keep that in mind.

Though, it is fun to bust his chops here and there - with him. :chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8 towards you.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
He is up in years and has very poor eyesight remaining. It is difficult for him, as a result.

Really ! I'll put my fubarness up against anyone in here , LOL. No , i think it's something else going on . I'm not that techy , but could he be a bot ? One learning on the fly ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and your application is CALLOW and why not comment on the verses that I wrote ??

dan p

Because we haven't established there yours to talk about yet . If i remember correctly , you refused me access to that part of you .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith and faithing are more than just mental ascent , it's hanging the body (or your life) on what God says in His Word .

Now this probably sounds perfectly normal to most christians today . The truth is , this is Faith and faithing that is being fulfilled or performed "AFTER" we have been sealed with His Spirit . Just accepting Christ and going right into this definition of Faith and faithing will avail nothing . Not His yet until the specific mandatory surrendering of our lives to Him has been submitted and accepted .

DAN P

Hi and it is true that I did have failing sight , BUT since cataract surgery , I am seeing better and do not need any one to apologize and most people like you two will never understand what DISPENSATIONAISM is all about and it is difficult to DUMB DOWN what is to hard for your understanding !!

So I will answer any question addressed to me or will say I do not know or will give the best verse for all !!

Remember that GRACE and FAITH are a gift from God , Eph 2:8 !!

So , MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!

dan p

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi and it is true that I did have failing sight , BUT since cataract surgery , I am seeing better and do not need any one to apologize and most people like you two will never understand what DISPENSATIONAISM is all about and it is difficult to DUMB DOWN what is to hard for your understanding !!

So I will answer any question addressed to me or will say I do not know or will give the best verse for all !!

Remember that GRACE and FAITH are a gift from God , Eph 2:8 !!

So , MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!

dan p

Your not answering my questions . And FYI , all christians of today are the same . They have all built a false relationship with a mistranslation as their foundation . Thats the bad news . The good news is you now know the truth and can make the necessary choices to attempt to faithe into Christ .

DAN P

Your not answering my questions . And FYI , all christians of today are the same . They have all built a false relationship with a mistranslation as their foundation . Thats the bad news . The good news is you now know the truth and can make the necessary choices to attempt to faithe into Christ .[/QUOTE

Hi and if I did not answer you , what is your question ?

So , where do you say that FAITH comes from ?

dan p

Danoh

...Grace and Truth by Jesus is NOT the same as what is called n THE DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God , Eph 3:1-6 and Paul wrote Rom 16:25 and 26 BEFORE Ephesians !!

...dan p

DP, are you saying that you see the Mystery in Romans 16:25, 26 as being the SAME as the Mystery in Ephesians 3: 1-3?

If so, well then here, have one of these :thumb: we're in agreement on that.

On the other hand, if you do NOT see the Mystery in Romans 16:25, 26 as being the same as the Mystery in Ephesians 3: 1-3 - well, then...Rom. 14:5 towards you; in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8. :)

DAN P

DP, are you saying that you see the Mystery in Romans 16:25, 26 as being the SAME as the Mystery in Ephesians 3: 1-3?

If so, well then here, have one of these :thumb: we're in agreement on that.

On the other hand, if you do NOT see the Mystery in Romans 16:25, 26 as being the same as the Mystery in Ephesians 3: 1-3 - well, then...Rom. 14:5 towards you; in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8. :)

Hi and I see the MISTERY in the following verses , Gal 1:12 , Acts 20:24 , Rom 16:25 , Col 3:26 , and in Eph 3:1-5 !~

I missed this post , and would have replied sooner !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I see the MISTERY in the following verses , Gal 1:12 , Acts 20:24 , Rom 16:25 , Col 3:26 , and in Eph 3:1-5 !~

I missed this post , and would have replied sooner !!

dan p

We're agreed - all those are ONE and the SAME Mystery.

Though it is also obviously in the rest of his Epistles as well.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

By the way, what is your view on what "the mystery of godliness" is referring to?

I never have cared for baiting people, so I'll share my view on this...

I hold that the mystery of godliness is referring to God manifesting Himself both to the world and to those principalities and powers in the Heavenlies, by His Spirit, in and through, members of the Body of Christ, as said members of the Body of Christ walk in His Word rightly divided, in light of the Mystery, this side of Israel's fall and temporary setting aside.

Quite a chockful of doctrinal teaching involved in every aspect of all that; but that is basically it. :thumb:

DAN P

We're agreed - all those are ONE and the SAME Mystery.

Though it is also obviously in the rest of his Epistles as well.

By the way, what is your view on what "the mystery of godliness" is referring to?

I never have cared for baiting people, so I'll share my view on this...

I hold that the mystery of godliness is referring to God manifesting Himself both to the world and to those principalities and powers in the Heavenlies, by His Spirit, in and through, members of the Body of Christ, as said members of the Body of Christ walk in His Word rightly divided, in light of the Mystery, this side of Israel's fall and temporary setting aside.

Quite a chockful of doctrinal teaching involved in every aspect of all that; but that is basically it. :thumb:

Hi and I will be gone until TUESDAY as I have to go and will reply then , so have a merry Christmas !!

dan p