Stunning! Dow hits new high of 19,000 as Trump rally continues

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

CNN calls it the Trump Rally.
Take THAT never-Trump idiots

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/investing/dow-trump-19000-stocks-alltime-highs/index.html

The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit a new record high Tuesday, closing above 19,000 for the first time as the stunning market rally since the election of Donald Trump continued on Wall Street.

The blue chip index went as high as 19,044 in late afternoon trading and finished the day slightly below that.

The Dow, which includes 30 brand name stocks such as Coca-Cola (KO), Walmart (WMT), Microsoft (MSFT, Tech30), Disney (DIS) and General Electric (GE), is now up nearly 4% since Trump defeated Hillary Clinton to become the next president of the United States.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq are also at record highs.

Of course, it's not as if investors have suffered during Obama's tenure. The Dow has nearly tripled since hitting a low of about 6,400 in March 2009 -- shortly after Obama took office in the midst of the Great Recession.

The latest rally is spectacular in how the market has swung in the weeks leading to the election and after
........(SNIP)

Read the rest, its awesome: http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/investing/dow-trump-19000-stocks-alltime-highs/index.html

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
And THAT, you leftwing morons, is what happens when the market knows a REAL president is coming in.

So what's changed? The market now seems to think that Trump's win, combined with Republicans retaining control of both the House of Representatives and Senate, should mean that many of Trump's market-friendly policies will be enacted.

Investors are betting Trump will get a stimulus package passed that will help rebuild much of the nation's infrastructure. That's why stocks like Caterpillar (CAT) and U.S. Steel (X) have surged since the election.

The market is also betting that Trump may roll back some of the provisions of two signature laws passed during the Obama administration -- the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

Drugmakers Merck (MRK) and Pfizer (PFE) have rallied on hopes that the Trump administration won't focus so much on reining in the price of medications as Clinton might have. This could also be good news for health insurers.
And Wall Street banks JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Goldman Sachs (GS) have popped on expectations that Trump will be more lenient to financial firms

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/investing/dow-trump-19000-stocks-alltime-highs/index.html

john w

Hall of Fame

CNN calls it the Trump Rally.
Take THAT never-Trump idiots

The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit a new record high Tuesday, closing above 19,000 for the first time as the stunning market rally since the election of Donald Trump continued on Wall Street.

The blue chip index went as high as 19,044 in late afternoon trading and finished the day slightly below that.

The Dow, which includes 30 brand name stocks such as Coca-Cola (KO), Walmart (WMT), Microsoft (MSFT, Tech30), Disney (DIS) and General Electric (GE), is now up nearly 4% since Trump defeated Hillary Clinton to become the next president of the United States.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq are also at record highs.

Of course, it's not as if investors have suffered during Obama's tenure. The Dow has nearly tripled since hitting a low of about 6,400 in March 2009 -- shortly after Obama took office in the midst of the Great Recession.

The latest rally is spectacular in how the market has swung in the weeks leading to the election and after
........(SNIP)

Read the rest, its awesome: http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/investing/dow-trump-19000-stocks-alltime-highs/index.html

And I challenged you on your made up jazz on how bad the market does under Democrats, vs. Republicans, as the impact of the US Presidency is becoming less, and less, as time goes on, in this global economy, but you dissed it, as usual, in deceit, making an emotional, not factual "argument." The OBama, Clinton years, were quite nice for equities.

Take a seat. You are not qualified.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It will go down in history as the Trump Boom !!
More to come my friend, more to come. :thumb:

Lol I knew this would happen. I was reading how if Trump becomes president the stocks are going to fly up and bonds will go down. I didn't check bonds yet but I bet they did!!
The market knows a good thing when it sees it.

And I challenged you on your made up jazz.........
Shut up moron.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Related story:
American "Hope" Spikes To Highest In 18 Months After Trump Win

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-23/american-hope-spikes-highest-18-months-after-trump-win

Inflation expectations (short- and long-term) have risen notably in the latest Uiniversity of Michigan survey data but it is "hope" that has soared. Consumer Expectations spiked most in over 3 years to 85.2 in November to 18 month highs following the election of Donald Trump as US president.

While current conditions remain well off the summer highs (107.3 vserus 110.8 in June), it is the surge in "hope" that is most notable
...........(SNIP)

john w

Hall of Fame

Shut up moron.

That is your best shot, in me picking you apart, again, leaving you bloodied, in the ring, slumped, in a heap? Quite weighty.

Oooops!!! You just lost your salvation again, you wicked Roman drone/shill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Say 666 "Hail Mary's," go to the "Confessional" "forgiveness bank," for the 666th time this year, as you flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, asserting that the dbr did not settle the sin/sins issue 2000+ years ago, and 1,876,787 "Hour Father's," and chant on your "Rosary Beads," for 2 hours, muttering, grunting, snorting, like they do in Tibbet.

Get saved, you child of the devil. Peeka boo, wolf-ette....We see you....

And she is grinding those big wolf teeth, as she reads this......

Eccl. 1:9 KJV

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Boom! Trump rally carries stocks to new records

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/21/investing/dow-jones-stocks-record-high-trump/

The post-election euphoria on Wall Street continues to grow.

The S&P 500 climbed to all-time highs on Monday, notching its first record close since August. The index is now up nearly 3% since Donald Trump's election.

The Dow also hit a new high, taking it closer to the 19,000 level.
The Nasdaq, which struggled initially after the election, also rose to a record high on Monday, its first since September.

Many predicted stocks would plunge, or even crash, should Trump upset Hillary Clinton. Initially that did happen, with overnight markets plummeting the night of the election
.........(SNIP)

john w

Hall of Fame
Look at the financial/stock market headlines, in the first 6 months of 2007, re. "Everything Is Coming Up Roses..."-who was President?

Dow peak in 2007-14,043.73 10/8/2007

Multi year low, 3/9/2007-6547.05

A 53% "correction."

You can "prove" anything with your kindegarten "analysis," "conclusions." You are clueless re. your alleged knowledge of the financial markets, and the key factors influencing it.

Take your seat.

I know, I know.......You are a moron.....

Hmphhhh.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
........I know, I know.......You are a moron.....
That's right, you're a moron. Aside from the fact that you're wrong, you're really a moron because you keep coming after me like I wrote these articles. If these people are so wrong then click on the links and write to THEM. Better yet if you're so smart go take their jobs from them and write your own articles.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's right, you're a moron. Aside from the fact that you're wrong, you're really a moron because you keep coming after me like I wrote these articles. If these people are so wrong then click on the links and write to THEM. Better yet if you're so smart go take their jobs from them and write your own articles.

The Roman shill, Ellie Mae, says this is wrong:

"Look at the financial/stock market headlines, in the first 6 months of 2007, re. "Everything Is Coming Up Roses..."-who was President?

Dow peak in 2007-14,043.73 10/8/2007

Multi year low, 3/9/2007-6547.05

A 53% "correction."-thegreat saint John W

Take a seat Ellie Mae, as you wouldn't know the difference between a government bond, and a bail bondsman.

TOL has "written" you off.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, stooge, you present these articles, as your "argument," so stuff your misdirection. To whom do you think you are talking to on these boards, Ellie Mae? Another Jethro, with whom you hang out, at 7 Eleven? Or your Uncle Joe, whooza movin' kinda slow?

Sit, Curly Joe.

And you probably figgure that the money supply is a term that refers to the amount of $'s people have in their piggy bank.

Danoh

:rotfl:

What a pathetic Trump-like blame shift.

Again :rotfl:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

TRUMP EFFECT: 7 of 11 Days Since Election Dow Jones Sets Record Closing Highs

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...election-dow-jones-sets-record-closing-highs/

dow-high-11-24-575x430.png

The Dow Jones Industrial Average record high before the election on November 8th was way back on August 15th when it reached 18,636.52. Unbelievably, the Dow has reached record closing highs on 7 of the 11 days since the election.

The Dow closed on Wednesday before Thanksgiving at a new high (of 19,082) for the 3rd day in a row.

President Elect Donald Trump warned us – he said, “We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at every level…”