Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steven Curtis and Jim Anderson of "The Foundation For Life In Media"

Thursday August 11th, 2005. This is show # 159.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
I'm looking at the whole John Roberts nomination now and I'm thinking...we're missing a huge opportunity. I'm thinking, let's have the debate. This is the time. You throw down the gauntlet. Don't bring some guy that might be a closet pro-lifer...Bring us somebody who says absolutely, without fail, "Roe v. Wade" is an immoral law. It has no justification in our founding documents, in morality, it has no place in our culture. And let's have the debate. Throw the gauntlets down. And after 35 years of tap-dancing around legalities and little nicetties let's have the debate.

And this is what bothers me, that we don't have the strength, we don't have the courage of our convictions as the pro-life movement to ...at least try to elect somebody who would do that. And you know what, I don't care if we fail. I don't think we're going to be judged on whether or not we were successful at the polls, I think we're going to be judged by what we tried to do and what our heart for trying to elect the right people was.

VPDiciple

Good program. Really hit's the G.O.P.- Christian, Pro-Life problem head on. Great pro life website too. I like the way they think.

Status
Not open for further replies.