Steve Quayle On the Alex Jones Show August 27, 2015

northwye

Steve Quayle On the Alex Jones Show August 27, 2015

On the Alex Jones show today, August 27, 2015 Steve Quayle said "In order for the new world order to bring on their Messiah, we call him the anti-Christ, meaning in place of Christ, Jesus said, I come and ye received me not, another will come claiming to be me."

King James Bible
"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." John 5: 43

King James Bible
"And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them." Luke 21: 8

Apparently Steve Quayle is referring to John 5: 43, though he did not quote the entire verse - "if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

The parallel text to Luke 21 is Matthew 24, and Matthew 24: 4-5 says "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Then Matthew 24: 11 says "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." Many false prophets will arise saying Jesus Christ is the Christ, but will deceive many.

But John 5: 43 is saying something different, that Christ came in the Father's name and many would not receive him, but that if another comes in his own name, he they will receive.

Matthew 24: 23-24 is relevant to John 5: 43, "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. "

Note that Christ says there will arise false Christs, not one super anti-Christ figure in the end time.

That there is to be one anti-Christ figure and not false Christs is a part of dispensationalist end time prophecy.

Dispensationalists have often interpreted II Thessalonians 2: 3-4 as saying that the falling away from sound doctrine predicted in this text will not begin until the man of sin is revealed - to them their one man super anti-Christ figure - and the anti-Christ is to desecrate a newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. This dispensationalist end time scenario ignores what Stephen and Paul say about the physical temple system in Acts 7: 48, I Corinthians 3: 16-17 and I Corinthians 6: 19, that the Most High does not dwell in temples, that "Ye," born again Christians, are the temple of God now, and that the Spirit of God lives in them, and that your bodies, referring to born again Christians, are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Any rebuilt temple in Jerusalem in the end times would not be a temple of God.

When Steve Quayle says "In order for the new world order to bring on their Messiah, we call him the anti-Christ, meaning in place of Christ, Jesus said, I come and ye received me not, another will come claiming to be me," the implication is that Quayle is following the dispensationalist end time prophecy shown above. He is saying that in order for the new world order to bring on their Messiah, the dispensationalist one man super anti-Christ figure who is also a political leader, that one man super anti-Christ as the leader of the new world order and their "Messiah" must appear on the scene.

This is a somwhat awkward statement by Quayle, but he is identifying the one man super dispesantionalist anti-Christ with the leader or "Messiah" of the new world order, created and run by the financial and corpoate elite. If Quayle had written this statement be probably would have cleaned it up and said more clearly that the "Messiah" of the new world order is the one man anti-Christ.

The "Messiah" of the financial and corporate elites is the spirit of anti-Christ, not a one man super anti-Christ. John said "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." I John 2: 18

And "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. " I John 4: 2-3

Alex Jones never says a word when Steve Quayle states dispensationalist doctrine on end time prophecy, and apparently Jones is not aware that dispensationalism disagrees with scripture, though Jones claims to be a Christian.

fzappa13

Sorry, but you've got it bass akwards. Quayle is anti pretrib rapture and has been since I first encountered him on short wave radio in the 90's.

northwye

http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.c...-of-jesus.html

Lewis S. Chafer says "The nation Israel, God's chosen earthly people, to whom at least five-sixths of the Bible is addressed and with whom the great covenants are made (Rom 9:4-5) -- which covenants secure to that nation a land, a nation, a throne, a King, and a kingdom -- are now scattered throughout all the nations of the earth (Deut 4:26-28; Deut 28:63-68; Jer 16:13), and are to remain scattered until they (a remnant; ed.) are gathered into their own land (Deut 30:3-6; Isa 11:11-12; Isa 14:1-3; Isa 60:1-22; Jer 23:6-8; Jer 32:37-44; Jer 33:7-9; Eze 37:21-25; Mic 4:6-8) under the reign of Christ Jesus at His return."

Lewis S. Chafer refers to physical Israel as God's earthy chosen people. And early dispensationalists talk about the church as being only a "parenthesis" within dispensations.

John Darby said that the "Church has sought to settle itself here, but it has no place on the
earth... [Though] making a most constructive parenthesis, it forms no part of the regular order of God's earthly plans, but is merely an interruption of them to give a fuller character and meaning to them..."

John. N. Darby, 'The Character of Office in The Present Dispensation'
Collected Writings., Eccl. I, Vol. I, p. 94.

"Them" are all physical Israel, or Old Covenant Israel. The church, for Darby exists to "give fuller character and meaning to all physical Israel." Darby thought that the purpose of the Christian church, the ekklesia as a meeting, assembly or congregation of Israel reborn in Christ, made into The Body of Christ like the Catholic capital C Church, was to honor all physical Israel.

"Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne so that in eternity, '...never the twain, Israel and church, shall meet." Lewis S. Chafer, Systematic Theology (Dallas, Dallas Seminary Press, 1975), Vol. 4. pp. 315-323..

These are statements of doctrine by early dispensationalists, and the pre-trib rapture of the dispensationalist church is not mentioned. And these doctrines disagree with a number of scriptures on issues of Old Covenant Israel remaining now a people of God, on there being one, not two, peoples of God and on the Old Covenant being taken away so that the New Covenant could be established.

The pre-trib rapture is a part of classical dispensationalist doctrine, but it is not absolutely essential to the overall theology. Those who disagree with the pre-trib rapture but still hold to the basic doctrines above and their implications are still dispensationalists.