ECT Stealing From God (Luke 16:10)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
76321564ce3e672e86606522e4b6160d.jpg

The verses that are viewed in the picture from cross referencing Luke 16:10 are there to shout just how important the matter of this post is.

I chose Luke 16:10 because someone brought it to my attention, and it has a powerful message!

In context, Luke 16:10 is about an Estate holder and it's Estate manager.

The Estate Holder, who is God, is tipped off that his manager is squandering His Money (Inheritance, Salvation) on himself.

The Estate holder warns the Crooked Financial Manager that he's about to lose his job.

The crooked man gathers up the notes of people, who are in debt to His Boss, and rushes out the door to visit them.

He goes to people and asks them what they currently owe his Boss man, and whatever number they give, he reduces the debt and has them pay much less to clear their debt with his boss.

He does this so the people he negotiates with will welcome him into their houses after he loses his job.

The Big boss Man pulls the Financial manager aside and tells him that despite the fact it was crooked of him to settle the debts as he did, he respected the man for dealing so wisely and bolstering His estate.

This is where Luke 16:10 becomes an enigma. God is clearly the Estate Holder and we are ultimately those managers. This has many references to the idea of managing the Spiritual wealth that Jesus has given us.

More shocking is that God commends the crooked way he manages the growth of his estate: not because of the crookedness, but because he was shrewd in growing the Kingdom and understood that his Boss warned him to allow him to do something about it.

NOW, what does this have to do with stealing from God?

If we bind the PURE gospel with the complexities of scholarly learning, and the physical judgment of our fellow human being, we are stealing from God. If we fail to assist God with the distribution of the Love He unconditionally gave, then again, we are stealing from God!

God freed us from having to worry about where our life goes in necessity to be His emissaries in His message of unconditional Love.

God even notes that people unconcerned with Him tend to be better at "business" than those that pour over volumes of study about Him.

He commends the shrewd attitude of growing the Kingdom through the unbound tools He provided on Calvary.

I could post the whole chapter 16, but I trust the Bereans to do look into it themselves.

One last personal note. Whenever God speaks about wealth, it is either about the wealth of Grace and Love that He gives us, or it is about the Spiritually proud that dissolve the Spiritual content of the scriptures into instructions for fleshly righteousness.

Be wise that God's concerns are not the Spiritual majorities concerns.

He has given limitless power to profess hope to the hopeless, no matter how Spiritually Reprobate the spiritual majority may say any are.

Never forget, Jesus went to those that the Spiritually Proud and devout hated.

You desire to be Old Testament and Old School towards these words? Perhaps you do, or maybe you don't. But remember, the loving God that visited the Spiritually bankrupt sinners is the same God of the OT that said;

"Come, let us discuss this,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are as red as crimson, they will be like wool."

Are we going to steal from our precious Jesus? Or, will we be Loving and shrewd by extending the Unconditional Grace of Jesus that others condemn from within the BoC?

I myself am a crooked person, imprisoned by sin, that the Grace of Jesus Christ our Lord can show the richness of His endless supply of Grace and Love through me and to many.

It is by His grace and Love, ALONE, that we are not a prisoner to sin and instead an emissary of the wealthiest King of time.

Yet without His covering wedding garment of Grace, we are all naked and ashamed.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Please give open feed back about your opinions, and for you scripture testers, please drop in and tell me if you see this, or have more to add.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary