Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
STD’s, Sermons & Screenings

This is the show from Monday May 11th, 2015

Summary:

* Tim Tebow Passes! Bob & co- host Doug McBurney talk about the Tim Tebow http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...house-of-representatives-passes-tim-tebow-act passed by the Alabama Legislature.

* The Iceman Cometh…"65M Years" Late: …Science websites around the world are touting the discovery of the worlds “oldest” red blood cells from an ice man who apparently died about 5,400 years ago, but these same STD’s (Soft Tissue Deniers) don’t want to acknowledge the significance of red blood cells discovered in Dinosaur tissue supposedly 65million years old!

*Bob & Man at Pepperdine: Find out how Bob’s unauthorized Big Bang lectures at Pepperdine were received.

* Do you know Jack? Bill Jack that is, who’ll be defending the biblical point of view against a B.S. Biology evolutionist.

* DBC Caulk & Talk: Email the denverbiblechurch@gmail.com Screening Division to find out if you qualify to be included in this Saturday’s “Caulk & Talk”!

* Mother of the Year: And contact Denver Bible Church to http://store.kgov.com/monthly-sermons/ to the DBC Sermons to get a copy of Doug’s Mother’s Day sermon.

Dan Emanuel

STDs? :chuckle:

'You know whats amazing? Promiscuous people get infected with STDs! Why does that happen to them? It doesn't happen to faithful married people or celibate single people. Just promiscuous people.

Thats a mystery.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

You know, almost like...we're not s'pposed to be promiscuous. :duh:

I dunno. I'm probably just...readin' between the lines!

I like Bob.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

You do know what I'm talking about, right? Promiscuous people are the only people with microbes living in there private areas that shouldn't be their. Thats not humanity's plan being executed, thats "Thy will be done on earth." Its right their, for the whole atheist world to see. With a spotlight on it. This is sin.

Daniel