Stanford Medical Professor: Lockdowns biggest medical mistake in 100 years

Gary K

Banned
The title of this thread says it all. Everything the medical field and governments have done is very counter productive. The actions taken have done vast amounts of harm and accomplished nothing positive.

Gary K

Banned
Zerohedge?!

Yeh, that's the first port of call for intelligent journalism...

About the best thing Scott Atlas did was resign.

It must be very stressful to live within the type of fear you do. You're so afraid of information that just might change your mind you cannot get past it and explore and think about anything other than your overlords tell you to think. Case in poinr. Somalia has 90+ times fewer deaths per million than England and they use the treatment regimen that you have condemned again and again. Your nation's leaders refuse to consider it as a viable treatment for the coronavirus. Why? Why would they refuse to consider a treatment that has demonstrated it's efficacy for a year in other countries. The only reason that I can see is they would rather see their people die than use a cheap drug that has proven safe over decades of usage. I call that massive corruption because they would rather see Oxford/Astrazenca make billions in revenue than see their people live free and healthy.

Arthur Brain

It must be very stressful to live within the type of fear you do. You're so afraid of information that just might change your mind you cannot get past it and explore and think about anything other than your overlords tell you to think. Case in poinr. Somalia has 90+ times fewer deaths per million than England and they use the treatment regimen that you have condemned again and again. Your nation's leaders refuse to consider it as a viable treatment for the coronavirus. Why? Why would they refuse to consider a treatment that has demonstrated it's efficacy for a year in other countries. The only reason that I can see is they would rather see their people die than use a cheap drug that has proven safe over decades of usage. I call that massive corruption because they would rather see Oxford/Astrazenca make billions in revenue than see their people live free and healthy.
Well, no. I'm just rather selective as to where I get my information from is all and even then I often cross reference to see if it holds up to scrutiny. So obviously, sources such as what you routinely link to don't pass muster.