Spiritually DEAF!!

Letsargue

The Fool, ~or the LOST, cannot hear a thing God says, - NOTHING!!! - They hear Mumblings, of Satan, and assume God is saying what the Fool is thinking, and the fool teaches foolishness!! -- Read it!!

YOUUU - Didn't - ~HEEARR HIMMM~!!!!

What did God Say: -- ( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) -- 2- "And the earth was "WITHOUT FORM", and "VOID"??
What did God Say: -- ( Acts 2:38 KJV )??
What did God Say: -- ( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )??
What did God Say: -- ( Mark 16:16 KJV )??

Did You HEAR GOD Here??-: -- ( Colossians 2:12 KJV ) -- 12- "( "Risen with "HIM" ) through the Faith of the operation of God, ( "WHO" hath raised "HIM" from the dead )".

"Who" - do you Hear raised - "Who"? - "Raised "WITH" WHO Raised HIM"?? - Who DID The RAISING???? -- Guess, - "Guess!", - "GUESS!!!" Again!!! - You Can't HEAR HIMMM!! --- You A Christian?? -- No You're Not!! IF you can't Hear God!!!

"Study to Show yourself Approved of GOD, NOT Show Yourself!! - And you all are Christians!!? -- No wonder none of you can respond to any Truth that PROVES You WRONG!!!

Why are the earthquakes A "Way up" on - 9-11 -- HUHHH????

Paul

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Fool, ~or the LOST, cannot hear a thing God says, - NOTHING!!! - They hear Mumblings, of Satan, and assume God is saying what the Fool is thinking, and the fool teaches foolishness!! -- Read it!!

What did God Say: -- ( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) -- 2- "And the earth was "WITHOUT FORM", and "VOID"??

Did You HEAR GOD Here??-: -- ( Colossians 2:12 KJV ) -- 12- "( "Risen with "HIM" ) through the Faith of the operation of God, ( "WHO" hath raised "HIM" from the dead )".

"Who" - do you Hear raised - "Who"? - "Raised "WITH" WHO Raised HIM"?? - Who DID The RAISING???? -- Guess, - "Guess!", - "GUESS!!!" Again!!! - You Can't HEAR HIMMM!! --- You A Christian?? -- No You're Not!! IF you can't Hear God!!!

"Study to Show yourself Approved of GOD, NOT Show Yourself!! - And you all are Christians!!? -- No wonder none of you can respond to any Truth that PROVES You WRONG!!!

Paul

How you been? Good to see you back again! Hope you are well?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was a kid, I received a "Robot Commando" toy for Christmas! It
was so cool! The year was; 1962! A year earlier, Del Shannons,"Runaway"
became a hit! I still love that song!

Letsargue

Paul

WELL!! - Hasn't anybody figured out who Raised Who, and for what other reason ALSO??

( Colossians 2:12 KJV ) -- "( Ye are "RISEN" with Him ) through the Faith of the operation of God, ( Who hath "RAISED" Him ) from the dead".

Ye are "RISEN" with Him --- Who hath "RAISED" Him" from the dead.
Who IS Doing the Resurrections, and what is ALSO shown here??

The Blind can Never SEE IT!!!

Paul

Last edited:

Letsargue

The louder people yell ,trying to get their point across, the less credible it seems, imo!

( Some Blasphemes "Excuse" for being Absolute Foolish )!!

Where is my yelling you Lying whatever you call yourself???

That IS All any FOOL Can do, YOU Cannot Prove me wrong with the Scriptures, You Can Only spit like any Fool does!!!

( Go join you own Kind like )!!

Paul -- 092914

Letsargue

HUH ?
talk louder,

(((( NOTHING )))) Can be any Louder or Quieter than GOD.

The Stupid spiritual deaf fools can't hear the Loudest of God, and the Good and Honest Hearts Can hear the tiny Whispers of God.

There are FOOLS who just don't give a Curse for anything that is The Truth / Christ!!

Paul -- 092914

Iamimagined

( Some Blasphemes "Excuse" for being Absolute Foolish )!!

Where is my yelling you Lying whatever you call yourself???

That IS All any FOOL Can do, YOU Cannot Prove me wrong with the Scriptures, You Can Only spit like any Fool does!!!

( Go join you own Kind like )!!

Paul -- 092914

Thanks for the giggle, people like you are very amusing. If god exists I bet it is laughing at you too!:D:D:D

Letsargue

Thanks for the giggle, people like you are very amusing. If god exists I bet it is laughing at you too!:D:D:D

You don't even know what you're saying!!

Like ALL Stupid Fools that do nothing But Spit trash, You like all fools don't Even know what -- "Amusing", or Amuse IS!! -- AMUSING IS NOT YOUR STUPID MUSIC. Your Stupid Music is Not Amusing!!! - NOT Like you all's Phony "Music', that is NOT AMUSING; Amusing Stuff is found in the - "Amusement Parks", And that is Not you all's form of - "MISIC"!! - You Idiots call something that IS NOT, - Something else that is Not!! --- Muse, Use, Amuse, Music, Amusement Is not your stupid Harmonic Sounding garbage, Music was just kinda poetic, not Harmonizing like todays Stupid Form of ~music, that Is Nothing but a bunch of stupid fools making money from Bigger FOOLS Like yourself!!

Now take you musical GOD and go Sing Your stupid Musical, Amusing whatever your stupid ~mind tells you!!!

Just take your Crap and shove it and Your type of GM DOWN your donkeys throat!!! - And stay In Hell where I put you!!!

Paul -- 092914

Iamimagined

You don't even know what you're saying!!

Like ALL Stupid Fools that do nothing But Spit trash, You like all fools don't Even know what -- "Amusing", or Amuse IS!! -- AMUSING IS NOT YOUR STUPID MUSIC. Your Stupid Music is Not Amusing!!! - NOT Like you all's Phony "Music', that is NOT AMUSING; Amusing Stuff is found in the - "Amusement Parks", And that is Not you all's form of - "MISIC"!! - You Idiots call something that IS NOT, - Something else that is Not!! --- Muse, Use, Amuse, Music Amusement Is not your stupid Harmonic Sounding garbage, Music was just kinda poetic, not Harmonizing like todays Stupid Form of ~music, that Is Nothing but a bunch of stupid fools making money from Bigger FOOLS Like yourself!!

Now take you musical GOD and go Sing Your stupid Musical, Amusing whatever your stupid ~mind tells you!!!

Just take your Crap and shove it and Your type of GM DOWN your donkeys throat!!! - And stay In Hell where I put you!!!

Paul -- 092914

Wow, don't burst a blood vessel!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

when you type all caps, it is taken as yelling. It is internet protocol.

We need consideration for viewers.

This is Christian site.

Jesus expect you to be kind to the viewers.

just my friendly advice.

Letsargue

Letsargue,

when you type all caps, it is taken as yelling. It is internet protocol.

We need consideration for viewers.

This is Christian site.

Jesus expect you to be kind to the viewers.

just my friendly advice.

This People cannot SEE little Letters, This People IS BLIND.

God commands US To HATE EVIL, and I do!! - I have not found anyone here who does not HATE GOD, by Rejecting His Word!! That IS The Killing God by Beheading God. God has Been Beheaded by this People.
I don't care any longer if you all Will never believe what GOD SAYS or not!! -- ((( SORRY )))!!

Paul -- 092914

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This People cannot SEE little Letters, This People IS BLIND.

God commands US To HATE EVIL, and I do!! - I have not found anyone here who does not HATE GOD, by Rejecting His Word!! That IS The Killing God by Beheading God. God has Been Beheaded by this People.
I don't care any longer if you all Will never believe what GOD SAYS or not!! -- ((( SORRY )))!!

Paul -- 092914

I can certainly understand why they had you committed
to a mental institution for a period of time!