Spirit Of Denial

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spirit Of Denial

[Mat 10:33 NKJV] 33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
[Mar 14:30
30 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that today, [even] this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times."
[Mat 26:34-35, 75
34 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times."
35 Peter said to Him, "Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You!" And so said all the disciples. ...
75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly.
[Mar 14:30-31, 72
30 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that today, [even] this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times."
31 But he spoke more vehemently, "If I have to die with You, I will not deny You!" And they all said likewise. ...
72 A second time [the] rooster crowed. Then Peter called to mind the word that Jesus had said to him, "Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times." And when he thought about it, he wept.
xxx Peter had the spirit of denial. And that same spirit has alot of people today. They trust in their own opinion, and human wisdom. They dont have the Holy Spirit. Peter didnt have the Holy Spirit at the time he said what he would do. If one says no to anything in the new testament they also have that spirit. But Jesus knew. And still knows who you are. Until you humble yourself you cant know the truth. The Jews have always seeked to establish their own righteousness.

[Mat 26:22
22 And they were exceedingly sorrowful, and each of them began to say to Him, "Lord, is it I?"
[Mar 14:19
19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say to Him one by one, "[Is] it I?" And another [said], "[Is] it I?"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If someone says no with no evidence, or they deny something based on their own understanding they have a spirit of denial. If a true Christian don't understand something or they don't have evidence against it. They just put it on a back burner and they wait for evidence. On whether they agree with it or disagree with it. They never base an assumption on feelings. But if someone denies or says no or rejects something with absolutely no evidence or support from the Holy Spirit. That is the spirit of denial.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Before Peter received the Holy Spirit he denied ever rejecting Christ. And he had no evidence that he could even do that. When he denied Christ he did that fully on emotions with no support from the Holy Spirit. Jesus could see the spirit in him. And Jesus knew Peter would deny Him when he was faced with other people. The Holy Spirit gives us power over our emotions so we can keep our word.

[1Co 2:3-5
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Every time we let something out of our mouths we are giving into a spirit from within. And if you say no, wrong, that's not true, over something spiritual and have no reason for saying it. That is a spirit of denial. It shows the control he has over you. That you just submit to him without even resisting him. Or without asking yourself why do I say that?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Every time we let something out of our mouths we are giving into a spirit from within. And if you say no, wrong, that's not true, over something spiritual and have no reason for saying it. That is a spirit of denial. It shows the control he has over you. That you just submit to him without even resisting him. Or without asking yourself why do I say that?

It is you in denial, friend.

You are so arrogant that you don't notice about your wicked practice.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Well we are different. You falsely accuse me of something, and you cant produce any spiritual evidence of it. You don't even have any examples. Or spiritual support from the Holy Spirit. It looks like your criticism is for yourself, but you are throwing it at me.

[1Co 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I think you are mistaken boldness for arrogance. I speak the Word boldly.

[Rom 15:15
15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written more boldly to you on [some] points, as reminding you, because of the grace given to me by God,
[Eph 6:19-20
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to have discernment skill which comes from the HS.

I said
One of us don't.
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
One of us don't.

All your knowledge is nothing if you don't have the humility, respecting others faith.

Humility is a must, inheriting God's kingdom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to have discernment skill which comes from the HS.

I said
If anything is coming from the Holy Spirit it is written in scripture. If you were talking from the Holy Spirit you would have the verses showing it. Your just venting from your own understanding.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
If anything is coming from the Holy Spirit it is written in scripture. If you were talking from the Holy Spirit you would have the verses showing it. Your just venting from your own understanding.

I know what's in the scripture, I don't have to look up where it says as you do.

You are too legalistic to have discernment.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are so proficient promoting your self-righteousness.

I am done listening to your arrogant statement.

good day.

I said
I am not promoting myself, I am promoting the Holy Spirit, and demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.