Sozo's Post of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by elected4ever

Whether we like it or not we have been given a processor that processes information. The information that we receive is processed using an informational filter that has been built up from birth. The processor is organic and not spiritual but is capable of receiving spiritual information. Most of the information processed is not spiritual in nature but received through the five senses. Normally, credibility is given to information that passes certain test that have been built through life's experiences. Life's experiences dictate what is best in any situation answering the question off what is in my own self best interest.

When we first heard the message and understood the message. We had opportunity to make a decision to follow Christ. What we are told by a trusted source at that vunerable moment is critical. For example, when I first came to Jesus an older member of the Church came to me and told me not to believe those who would tell me that I could not sin because I would always sin. For forty years my joy in the Lord was destroyed because I always come up short of the perfection that I demanded of myself. I had to be perfect.

The pits and the valleys were deep and the mountaintop was high. I was unstable in all my ways because I was never in the valley or on the mountain for very long. You just never knew who you were getting on a given day. I was that way for over forty years. I have seen hundreds of Christians under this dilemma. I suggest to you that most Christians are the most miserable people on planet earth. Slaves of righteousness and never believing the righteousness that they possess. No Christians are taught not to believe who they really are.

Here

:first: :BRAVO:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Sozo, I've been enjoying your avatars. I know this one is Pink Floyd's 'Animals' [great album!] and I think the last one was an ELO album, but what was the one before that?

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Sozo, I've been enjoying your avatars. I know this one is Pink Floyd's 'Animals' [great album!] and I think the last one was an ELO album, but what was the one before that?

I put that one in for Knight, because it is his favorite band! :chuckle:

It was Man of Miracles from STYX

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, Sozo, that was a great pick!

Sozo

Originally posted by elected4ever

Sozo, I love your sig line.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :

:e4e:

I'm not sure if it's an exact quote, or even where it comes from, but it sure has alot to say!

"And when I came to you, brethren, I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God. For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified"

Status
Not open for further replies.