Some of Bob's Essays are Nearly Identical to another Minister's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Originally posted by Turbo
Jefferson, they send an autoreply when you email their feedback address.

They replied with the following: Thank you for your recent email to us. We will be replying to you sometime in the near future.

I believe they will get back with me.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, Freak, that is the autoreply they send for every email they receive.

They responded to me rather promptly, but I was corresponding with them on a Sunday.

Freak

Yes, Freak, that is the autoreply they send for every email they receive.

They responded to me rather promptly, but I was corresponding with them on a Sunday.

Looking forward to hearing what they have to say....aren't you? :cool:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already posted their reply in which they freely admitted their "Nicer than God" essay and Pastor Qualification quiz was an adaptation of Enyart's. I didn't look at their Death Penalty essay, so we didn't talk about it. But it's reasonable to conclude that it too was adapted from Enyart's.

Freak

I But it's reasonable to conclude that it too was adapted from Enyart's.
Speculation at this point. But if they have they should credit Enyart.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak... your an embarrassment.

Titus 3:10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

Crow

Originally posted by Freak
Speculation at this point. But if they have they should credit Enyart.

Freak, believe it or not, whoever wrote those originally, Santa Clairita or Bob Enyart, probably were more interested in putting out the teachings in the writings in question than getting credit for it. Both sites, Enyart's and Santa Clairita's, are great sites that I use to learn. I've put up links to material on the Santa Clairita site before because they have wonderful resources. Turbo, I think, noticed before that they seemed to have some of Bob Enyart's stuff that may not be credited. And who cared? It was for the teaching of God's word. Only you, Freak, would worry about who wrote what and who didn't credit what, and ignore the message.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Crow
Freak, believe it or not, whoever wrote those originally, Santa Clairita or Bob Enyart, probably were more interested in putting out the teachings in the writings in question than getting credit for it. Both sites, Enyart's and Santa Clairita's, are great sites that I use to learn. I've put up links to material on the Santa Clairita site before because they have wonderful resources. Turbo, I think, noticed before that they seemed to have some of Bob Enyart's stuff that may not be credited. And who cared? It was for the teaching of God's word. Only you, Freak, would worry about who wrote what and who didn't credit what, and ignore the message.
Actually Freak wasn't concerned about who gets or doesn't get credit for the writings in question.

Freak has been attempting to discredit Pastor Bob Enyart for weeks now using various disingenuous tactics.

This last effort was especially hap-hazard in that had Freak waited to get a response from the sources he would have found out that Bob and the members of Santa Clairita are close friends!

I guess in a way this worked out good since it demonstrates Freak's real motives so clearly.

Crow

Originally posted by Knight
Actually Freak wasn't concerned about who gets or doesn't get credit for the writings in question.

Freak has been attempting to discredit Pastor Bob Enyart for weeks now using various disingenuous tactics.

This last effort was especially hap-hazard in that had Freak waited to get a response from the sources he would have found out that Bob and the members of Santa Clairita are close friends!

I guess in a way this worked out good since it demonstrates Freak's real motives so clearly.

Yeah, I know. Freak said Bob Enyart had corrupted my beliefs on the attributes of God, namely re: God condemning as well as saving. That was a hoot. Bob Enyart was the person who's ministry and writings led me to salvation.

drbrumley

Exactly Knight! This is the most pathetic display of character coming from Freak. I'm very shocked he would actually stoop to this level. Everyone knows the motives behind this thread, yet Freak wants to save face by saying these are honest to God questions. That is a LIE!!!!!! He started this thread to bash Pastor Enyart and that is the sole reason. Looking for sin in another man's life by making a claim of plagerism. That's disgusting Freak, and you need to repent of this pathetic display of character.

Paradõsis

I (and a number of other poeple) have been pointing this stuff out about freak here at TOL for YEARS. Nice of you guys and gals to finally notice! ;) I guess it was too much trouble to look into his misrepresentations of other Christian groups, but when he went after Bob Enyart... well that just isn't allowed! Intellectual dishonesty is allowed, unless someone you like is the victim. :eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Paradõsis
I (and a number of other poeple) have been pointing this stuff out about freak here at TOL for YEARS. Nice of you guys and gals to finally notice! ;) I guess it was too much trouble to look into his misrepresentations of other Christian groups, but when he went after Bob Enyart... well that just isn't allowed! Intellectual dishonesty is allowed, unless someone you like is the victim. :eek:
Oh please...

It isn't just that we "like" the victim... its that we KNOW the victim and therefore know more intimately how false the accusation is.

Crow

Originally posted by Freak
Note: they both order their essays nearly identically...

Enyart writes:

Death Penalty Opposition

Biblical arguments against execution consist primarily of six arguments:

First, Jesus said:

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you... whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also." Mat. 5:38-39

Second, Jesus forgave the woman "caught in adultery, in the very act." To those arguing that she should be put to death, Jesus said:

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first." John 8:7

Third, Jesus taught believers to forgive:

"But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Mat. 6:15

Fourth, the New Testament teaches Christians not to judge:

"Judge not, that you be not judged." Mat. 7:1

Fifth, Paul taught believers to:

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse... Repay no one evil for evil... do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I Will repay," says the Lord." Rom. 12:14, 17, 19

Sixth, the Ten Commandments teach "Thou shalt not kill" (Ex. 20:13).

Then San Clairita writes:

Death Penalty Opposition (to be followed by biblical responses)

People argue against capital punishment by using Scripture in at least one of these six arguments; all eventually leading to chaos.

1. The old, "Turn the other cheek" argument.

First, Jesus said:

"Ye have heard hat it hath been said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth': But I say unto you...whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Mat. 5:38-39

2. The old, "Cast the first stone" argument.

Second, Jesus forgave the woman "caught in adultery, in the very act." To those arguing that she should be put to death, Jesus said:

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7b

3. The old, "You must forgive people" argument.

Third, Jesus taught believers to forgive:

"But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Mat. 6:15

4. The old, "You have no right to judge" argument.

Fourth, they claim the New Testament teaches Christians not to judge:

"Judge not, that you be not judged." Mat. 7:1

5. The old, "Don't avenge yourself" argument.

Fifth, Paul taught believers to:

"Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not... Recompense to no man evil for evil...avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' saith the Lord." Rom. 12:14, 17, 19

6. The old, "Thou shalt not kill" argument.

Sixth, the Ten Commandments teach "Thou shalt not kill" (Ex. 20:13).

Now that you are familiar with the six basic Scripture passages used against capital punishment, it is now time for you to get smart.

Freak, now you wouldn't be using your childish tactic of displaying partial quotes of a document to deceive people unfamiliar to Bob Enyart and Santa Clairita into believing that they do not endorse capital punishment, are you?

Let me guess--your nasty little friends made you do it.

the Sibbie

Dag, yo!

Dag, yo!

Freak... your an embarrassment.

Titus 3:10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
pppftt...snort...eehhh....HAA-HAA-HAA! HEE-HEE-HEE! HAA-HAA-HAA! HEE-HEE-HEE! ........hehe.....haha....heh...heh.......ohhhh!

I'm sorry. :eek: I couldn't contain my self!:chuckle:

I've already rejected!

I've come across a few manipulative people in my lifetime....but man, this is the worst. It is more obvious than a 40 ft. high by 50 ft. wide brick wall!

MANIPUALATION TO THE MAX! (Well, then again then a 2 year old child could do better! )

AND NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT KNIGHT, :freak:!

Last edited:

Freak

My points still stand. I posted with a clear conscience and a heart for Jesus. Thank you to those who emailed.

Freak

Originally posted by Paradõsis
... but when he went after Bob Enyart... well that just isn't allowed! Intellectual dishonesty is allowed, unless someone you like is the victim. :eek:

:crackup: It's that way with many who are involved in cults too.

Crow

Re: Dag, yo!

Re: Dag, yo!

Originally posted by Sibbie
pppftt...snort...eehhh....HAA-HAA-HAA! HEE-HEE-HEE! HAA-HAA-HAA! HEE-HEE-HEE! ........hehe.....haha....heh...heh.......ohhhh!

I'm sorry. :eek: I couldn't contain my self!:chuckle:

I've already rejected!

I've come across a few manipulative people in my lifetime....but man, this is the worst. It is more obvious than a 40 ft. high by 50 ft. wide brick wall!

MANIPUALATION TO THE MAX! (Well, then again then a 2 year old child could do better! )

AND NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT KNIGHT, :freak:!

ROTFLMBO! Sibbie! You hit the nail on the head! It's about as plain as rat turds in a sugar bowl, ain't it?

tuxpower

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, [even] as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able [to bear it], neither yet now are ye able.
1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1Co 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who [is] Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

Why is there so much strife in the body over silly things like this? I don't understand the purpose of raising these questions Freak? It seems like it has only caused strife. If it was out of concern for a copyright infringement what are we supposed to do about it? Shouldn't you contact Bob Enyart and Santa Clarita to get the issue resolved between the parties involved rather than posting it in the public forum? It seems like there is more sour milk than meat here pal. I don't understand why you posted this stuff :(

the Sibbie

Re: Re: Dag, yo!

Re: Re: Dag, yo!

Originally posted by Crow
ROTFLMBO! Sibbie! You hit the nail on the head! It's about as plain as rat turds in a sugar bowl, ain't it?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! :crackup: Turds in the ..........HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Crow, I don't know you that much, but from the little bits I've read, YOU ROCK!

Crow

Thanks, Sibbie. It is just almost beyond belief that even Freak would try a stunt this transparent. Almost.

Let's just send this thread to the head of the class so that the evening crew can enjoy a thinly veiled attempt to discredit Bob Enyart's ministry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.