Smith & Wesson sales and stock go bonkers! ...up 733%! b/c of liberals

bybee

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/smith...0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

:)

Wow, thanks, White House! Thanks for being so anti-gun

(and also because of terrorists), we have Americans waking up to the fact that they will have to protect THEMSELVES. The govt is not going to do that, despite the fact that national security is the governemnt's primary purpose (supposed 2b anyway)

:think:

And you can believe that many of the gun purchases are by liberals.

TracerBullet

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/smith...0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

:)

Wow, thanks, White House! Thanks for being so anti-gun

(and also because of terrorists), we have Americans waking up to the fact that they will have to protect THEMSELVES. The govt is not going to do that, despite the fact that national security is the governemnt's primary purpose (supposed 2b anyway)

:think:

It's more likely the increase is due to not so bright individuals who are buying the "they gonna take all our guns" nonsense being spewed out

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll be happy when every man, woman and child own a nice gun :)

Imafixinta put up my Benny Hinn Tommy Gun up on Ebay, as chicks don't seem to dig it, when I am under "the anointing," and under the influence of the Holy Ghost Bartender.

BennyHinnMachineGun.GIF

Nazaroo

Meanwhile in Canada, semi-automatic pistols by Smith & Weston are banned entirely as prohibited weapons.

Apparently the homosexual lawyers who run the country are nervous.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'd think gun sales are up because of the people who are buying them.

Whatever happened to personal accountability?:chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd think gun sales are up because of the people who are buying them.

Whatever happened to personal accountability?:chuckle:

It's been replaced with finger pointing and declarations of "they don't think like me so it's their fault!"

That'll teach em!

lighthouse99

It's more likely the increase is due to not so bright individuals who are buying the "they gonna take all our guns" nonsense being spewed out

when you ridicule intelligent, law abiding citizens who appreciate our US rights, you only make yourself look ridiculous (small minded, hateful--and the list of adjectives goes on)