Slowly But Surely, The Truth Is Coming Out

Gary K

Banned
Don’t you hate it when what you get turns out to be far different from what you were promised?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Gary K

Banned
Unable to intelligently discuss the subject matter you instead go right to defaming the author
No. LOL. He's defaming the CEO of Phizer because that's who made the statement. That he says Tyler Durdan and Michael Snyder are anonymous is just plain stupid. Their names are both on the article. There's actually a link to Michael Snyder's web site. Eider's elevator just doesn't go all the way to the top.

Gary K

Banned
Oh....here we go.... at last.

Tyler is frightened that he might need to be jabbed more often! I always feel sorry for healthy strong folks who become 'Jab-wimps'.

Here is what the guv'nor of Pfizers, Albert Bourla , has announced.

Tyler (or whatever his real name is):-
If you don’t want to believe me, perhaps you will believe the CEO of Pfizer. This week, he admitted that “fully vaccinated” people will need a third shot of the vaccine within 12 months.

How horrid!!!! *shivers*
Yes, ffreeloader, folks probably will need vaccinations each year, just like we have flu-jabs.

But at least the CEOs of the drug companies are tell us straight out what the position could be in the future. And Tyler is taking honest statements and trying to turn them in to twisted deceptions.
LOL. I've never had a flu shot. Never needed one. Imagine that. I've survived the flu for decades without one.

Gary K

Banned
Oh no!!
I can't discover who Tyler Durden actually is! Why do 'warriors of truth' (or whatever he calls himself need to hide under their cots?

I now read that Tyler Durden is as mythical as Harry Potter.....

Zero Hedge writers have taken the name Tyler Durden, after the character played by Brad Pitt in the movie Fight Club.
COURTESY OF 20TH CENTURY FOX
The first rule of fight club is supposed to be that you don’t talk about fight club.

But luckily for the rest of us, one former employee at the doomsaying alternative financial blog Zero Hedge—where several writers publish under the pseudonym Tyler Durden, after the Fight Club character—has decided to tell all...

etc etc. So they chuck their lies and then run and hide.
You're an idiot. There's a link to the original article right at the top of the article. There's no deceit going on there as ZeroHedge is simply a news aggregator site. They find links of interest and provide a common site to list them. Just how dumb are you? Dumb enough not to realize how the site actually works.

Gary K

Banned
Well there you go! ;)

So you'll probably not get jabbed for Covid, ever!

Happy Days, ffreeloader.
Read the Dr. Bahkdi thread I just posted. I doubt you'll learn anything, but just in case I'll point you to it. I'll have happy days. You won't.

Gary K

Banned
3 insults........ by my calculations 3 insults in a post means you've been caught out, ffreeloader.

Loads of wimps who scatter their trash through the Zero-Hedge b rand, all calling themselves by a fictitious name from a Film! That's a pathetic as Q-anon, ffreeloader. Almost as dodgy as Cato, mate. :)
Thanks for attracting so much attention to this thread. You and chair are reliable indicators of when I'm right on target. The closer to the bullseye I am the more you have a fit and use ad hominen attacks. Once again. Thank's eider. I'll bet you even walk and quack like a duck.