Who will liven up the chat?
They will come after me and,
You know who they are.
:nono::eek::angrymob::sozo2::listen::doh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So apparently your friend has made an exit, and it somehow is all about you.

Are you really incapable of just contributing to REGULAR topics and threads rather than trying to turn this forum into EOL (Eeset Online)/

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh gosh, Rasha charged in first! Now that is a surprise.

Your choice in the nickname you are using for me is rather telling being that I am not the one who has a history of *dancing*.

Projecting your issues onto me and others is not a substitute for your self respect ... or rather lack of it.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Rusha I would never even try to project anything onto you. I never thought of you as thinned skinned. Sorry if my attempt at a light hearted tease upset you. You attacked and I was trying to deflect it into something less. This thread was meant as a mimic for the one Chrys did long ago about Gros. Surely you can grok that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yea ... I know. Your fingers slipped ... like three or four times now. On the same keys.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once. Only once. Your charge is incorrect. And I didn't say it was my fingers slipping.

I suppose by now you are not even aware when you nose grows. More than once, Eeset.

Though, I could understand the lapse in your memory if it were due to an injury ... such as slipping and hitting your head while dancing ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I suppose by now you are not even aware when you nose grows. More than once, Eeset.

Though, I could understand the lapse in your memory if it were due to an injury ... such as slipping and hitting your head while dancing ...
I do not recall ever typing Rusha as anything but Rusha except for in this thread. Others have. Can you provide links? Maybe I owe you an apology but I think not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sky I hope you have not abandoned TOL.
Who will post garden pictures?
Who will liven up the chat?
They will come after me and,
You know who they are.
:nono::eek::angrymob::sozo2::listen::doh:

Why are you using an avatar like rusha uses?

Why do you side slam people and act all innocent and delete your threads when your garbage doesnt go your way?

Are you that bored?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Side slam is passive aggressiveness in action, you can google that.
It seems to be some sort of term in wrestling. I have never even watched that sport.

You often change your avatar so why should it bother you if I change mine once in a while?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Love the new avatar E. I love how when I'm reading I first think its Rusha kitty and then I'm like "that's not Rusha kitty" makes things interesting.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It seems to be some sort of term in wrestling. I have never even watched that sport.

You often change your avatar so why should it bother you if I change mine once in a while?

I do not often change them to side slam other people though.

You get it. Keep faking if you like, but you only fool people a very short time.

rainee

Love the new avatar E. I love how when I'm reading I first think its Rusha kitty and then I'm like "that's not Rusha kitty" makes things interesting.

Well for me it appears like watching sisters or kittens go back and forth :shocked:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well for me it appears like watching sisters or kittens go back and forth :shocked:

Its not Rushas fault that Eeset changed into that avatar to "try" to mock Rusha.

Its wicked of eeset, shes knows it also. Shes doing what sky did to me before with the avatar thing and hoping it tees Rusha off - because eeset and sky are snakes.

At least Eeset chose the right kitty for herself to use, the devil.