Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Sir Douglas and Sir Robert

This is the show from Monday December 29th, 2008.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Doug McBurney: What's more dangerous for the survival of the Body of Christ and our country and our culture, is it abortion or is it homosexuality? Which should be the one that we take on with the greatest effort?

Bob Enyart: I have a hard time prioritizing those two. But I think murder. If you could only stop a murder or two homosexuals kissing in the park, you stop the murder first. And then you'd go flog the homosexuals except they'd probably enjoy it.

SUMMARY:

* Elton John defends the Queen, or Is the Queen? Bob Enyart and occasional BEL co-host Doug McBurney discuss Sir Elton John and how homosexuality will destroy him and all those who embrace it.

* BEL Indiana Seminars: Bob Enyart is coming to Indiana, Goshen in the evening of Jan. 29th and Indianapolis on Saturday January 31st, to present a brand new BEL Seminar titled Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved for prioritizing these hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. You'll love it! Click for more info and to register please call 1-800-8Enyart!

Today's Resource: Watch Terry's Call on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of heart touching phone calls, Terry is led to the Lord and repentance, shortly before his death from AIDS. (And notice the meaning of all the graphic elements in the artwork on the label of the DVD!)

Last edited by a moderator:

SaulToPaul 2

The survival of the Body of Christ? The Body is perfect, Holy, and
seated in heaven. Nothing on this earth can harm the Body. :doh:

MrRadish

I find it hilarious when Americans argue about our Queen. I know the show was about Sir Elton John by the way, but yes, it's most entertaining to watch.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
doesn't follow

doesn't follow

Bob's an idiot.

There's only one unforgivable sin. And it ain't homosexuality or murder.

Koban, whether or not I am an idiot, your comment is a non sequitur. Doug did not ask me whether murder or homosexuality are unforgivable. Of course God forgives repentant murderers and homosexuals.

He asked which is more destructive to our nation and to the Body of Christ, the widespread acceptance of child killing or of homosexuality.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

elohiym

Sir Robert. :chuckle:

Hey, Bob, do you really have a hard time prioritizing between the two? I sensed you were being facetious.

For me, the choice is obvious. Stop murder. There are many sins that people commit against themselves, and that is their choice. The victim of murder has no choice. We first must defend the fatherless.

koban

Koban, whether or not I am an idiot, your comment is a non sequitur. Doug did not ask me whether murder or homosexuality are unforgivable. Of course God forgives repentant murderers and homosexuals.

He asked which is more destructive to our nation and to the Body of Christ, the widespread acceptance of child killing or of homosexuality.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

True dat. And my comment, made in haste, was a reaction to your flip comment "except they'd probably enjoy it".

But I understand that you're an entertainer, working in an entertainment field, and you're playing to your audience.

No different than Rush or Bill Maher.

koban

And since Knight has threatened to permanently ban me if I ever call you mean names again, I will retract my "idiot" statement and hereby pronounce that you are the wisest man I know. I'm certain that wise men everywhere seek out your council. I can only hope to have your degree of wisdom if and when I ever grow up.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And since Knight has threatened to permanently ban me if I ever call you mean names again, I will retract my "idiot" statement and hereby pronounce that you are the wisest man I know. I'm certain that wise men everywhere seek out your council. I can only hope to have your degree of wisdom if and when I ever grow up.
You are an idiot.

The Graphite

Caucasoid, I implore you...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob knighted Doug on the show, and what I want to know is... can I Knight, be knighted??? :idunno: :knight:

Status
Not open for further replies.