sins forgiven

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
See the scriptures with the words sins forgiven.

Numbers 15:28 NASB - 'The priest shall make atonement before the LORD for the person who goes astray when he sins unintentionally, making atonement for him that he may be forgiven.

Matthew 9:2 NASB - And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven."

Matthew 9:5 NASB - "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, and walk'?

Mark 2:5 NASB - And Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."

Mark 2:9 NASB - "Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven'; or to say, 'Get up, and pick up your pallet and walk'?

Mark 3:28 NASB - "Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter;

Luke 5:20 NASB - Seeing their faith, He said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven you."

Luke 5:23 NASB - "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins have been forgiven you,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?

Luke 7:47 NASB - "For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."

Luke 7:48 NASB - Then He said to her, "Your sins have been forgiven."

John 20:23 NASB - "If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained."

Romans 4:7 NASB - "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE LAWLESS DEEDS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN,AND WHOSE SINS HAVE BEEN COVERED.

James 5:15 NASB - and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.

1 John 2:12 NASB - I am writing to you, little children, because your sins have been forgiven you for His name's sake.