ECT Should Victimhood Grant Immunity From Inspection?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is there any scriptural support for the belief that victimhood should preclude an examination of the victim's behavior?

and if you're interested in derailing this or trolling the thread, it will be reported

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is there any scriptural support for the belief that victimhood should preclude an examination of the victim's behavior?

and if you're interested in derailing this or trolling the thread, it will be reported

I'll have to search the scriptures, but I'm almost positive there is scripture supporting the inclusion of the alleged victim's culpability in said crime.

In most cases, and definitely in cases of rape, I don't think the victim should be scrutinized.

ok doser

i had a couple in mind too, but i'm multi-tasking today and can't search like i want to

school's ramping up and i got the word last night that mom's in the hospital again

eta - i'm thinking about the pentateuch parts about ox goring and the like

along with the stuff about rape :banana:

ok doser

thanks - i hesitated to mention it, what with all the creepy stalkerism going on here

elohiym

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven... Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

1Way1Truth1Life

Doesn't scripture require 3 eye witnesses?

He said, She said was never enough.

Used to be that way in this country but now all you need is she said. And when she said, unless you can prove she is lying, which most of the time you can't, you will be found guilty no matter how innocent you are. Justice is lost.