SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Truster

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”

Truster

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.​

Truster

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Truster

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;​

oatmeal

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”

II Timothy 2:10-13

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Jesus Christ will deny us if we deny him

However, his God and Father, will never leave us nor forsake us.

Hebrews 13:5

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Truster

You found a way to feel good about yourself by pretending to be holier than thou. You have managed to put yourself at the center of your salvation, mocking God

You carry on enjoying your 40 a day and I will enjoy the liberty I've been given. I have been where you are and I know for an absolute fact that you couldn't possibly imagine what it's like where I am.

Truster

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them."​
Ephesians 4:29

Truster

Messiah died for all men, that all men might be saved. That includes the goats and wolves and reprobates.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAH SHUA: for he shall save his people from their sins."

That's, His people and not all people.

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."