"She's highly qualified; she's a Rhodes Scholar."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, sort of...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany began her press briefing on Thursday by touting the qualifications of Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. And while the conservative federal judge has a lengthy list of accolades on her resume, she is not, as Ms McEnany falsely claimed, a Rhodes scholar.

"When you said Judge Barrett was a Rhodes scholar, I don't believe that is true," a reporter
noted during the briefing, just moments after the claim was made.

Ms McEnany glanced at her notes and replied, "Well, that's what I have written here."

The reporter then pointed out that Ms Barrett actually attended Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee, where she received her undergraduate degree.
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest and arguably most prestigious international scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford in England. The Rhodes Scholarship and Tennessee's Rhodes College have no relation to one another.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...amy-coney-barrett-rhodes-scholar-b744442.html

:crackup:

Bob Carabbio

Well, sort of...

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany began her press briefing on Thursday by touting the qualifications of Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. And while the conservative federal judge has a lengthy list of accolades on her resume, she is not, as Ms McEnany falsely claimed, a Rhodes scholar.

"When you said Judge Barrett was a Rhodes scholar, I don't believe that is true," a reporter
noted during the briefing, just moments after the claim was made.

Ms McEnany glanced at her notes and replied, "Well, that's what I have written here."

The reporter then pointed out that Ms Barrett actually attended Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee, where she received her undergraduate degree.
The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest and arguably most prestigious international scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford in England. The Rhodes Scholarship and Tennessee's Rhodes College have no relation to one another.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...amy-coney-barrett-rhodes-scholar-b744442.html

:crackup:

(CHuckle) - Score one for the Media.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And while the conservative federal judge has a lengthy list of accolades on her resume, she is not, as Ms McEnany falsely claimed, a Rhodes scholar.

:chuckle: McEnany's big tabbed notebook couldn't save her from the fate of all Trump press secretaries - this'll go down in the history books along with the great Bowling Green Massacre...