Sharing the Gospel in the Park

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni (Second) Ziv 22. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. Omer 37.

I was walking through the park yesterday, full of idols, and came across an old friend. We discussed a lot of things. He spoke disapprovingly of Judaism and my interest in Judaism. In any case, we discussed the gospel which was good hopefully for both of us.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Shalom.

Jacob

sirayuk

I was walking through the park yesterday, full of idols, and came across an old friend. We discussed a lot of things. He spoke disapprovingly of Judaism and my interest in Judaism. In any case, we discussed the gospel which was good hopefully for both of us.

Shalom.

Jacob
What Gospel are u talking about that of Jesus?

Sent from my S952 using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not understood your question

I believe that you are saying that you do not understand my question. Otherwise you are saying it is not "understood your question".

What question do you not understand?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You cant keep both, the old testament and the new testament. You have to pick one. You will never see the truth in the new testament if you hold onto the old testament also.

[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You cant keep both, the old testament and the new testament. You have to pick one. You will never see the truth in the new testament if you hold onto the old testament also.

40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.

well that is not going to help

sirayuk

I said

'ALL SCRIPTURES ARE BENEFICIAL' WHAT ABOUT THAT?