Shalom. I am a Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel. I am a proselyte and a convert. I am a citizen of the United States of America, where I live as a resident in Lakewood, Washington currently. I desire to be a Rabbi and I am willing to be the President of the United States of America and serve the American People some day. I am also open to moving to Israel, or making aliyah. I do not know if I would live in Jerusalem. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach Torah to others. I have read the Torah from the Bema at the Congregation that I attend in Tacoma, Washington.

When the third day of the week expires can we indeed say that we already knew and that we, the United States of America, are not at war and never will be at war with Israel?

The first six days of the week are evening and morning. Then we have Shabbat. Shabbat is the Sabbath, a day of rest. Our work is to be done during the day the first six days of the week.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We all know who you are. Stop telling us every other day
Shalom.

If you know who I am then did you catch what I just told you?

We the United States of America made it to a day 4 without needing anything out of the ordinary for the first three days, even the third day, and a fourth day, sometime after a full week or six day work week, even with Shabbat. This is and has been now in the past. We no longer need to worry about if the United States of America will attack us after day three of the week. The first six days of the week are evening and morning. We are in day two and an evening and morning day three approaches.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Are you talking about me? By answering your post to patrick jane would you answer this question from me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, you need to seek out some true believers who can set your feet back on the right path.

What does your family say about these things you're saying?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, you need to seek out some true believers who can set your feet back on the right path.

What does your family say about these things you're saying?

Shalom.

I do not live with my family any longer. I am living at a temporary residence in Lakewood, Washington. I am Jewish. I attend a congregation in Tacoma, Washington.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you know who I am then did you catch what I just told you?

We the United States of America made it to a day 4 without needing anything out of the ordinary for the first three days, even the third day, and a fourth day, sometime after a full week or six day work week, even with Shabbat. This is and has been now in the past. We no longer need to worry about if the United States of America will attack us after day three of the week. The first six days of the week are evening and morning. We are in day two and an evening and morning day three approaches.

Shalom.

Jacob
I heard what you told me. You could be President. We will never attack Israel

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not live with my family any longer. I am living at a temporary residence in Lakewood, Washington. I am Jewish. I attend a congregation in Tacoma, Washington.

Shalom.

Jacob

Does your family know what you've been saying?

Your mother? Does she know? Brothers or sisters?
I don't mean to be snoopy, Jacob, but you sound like you're adrift to me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Does your family know what you've been saying?

Your mother? Does she know? Brothers or sisters?
I don't mean to be snoopy, Jacob, but you sound like you're adrift to me.
Shalom.

I have an older half-brother, a brother, and a sister. I have a father and a mother. I know what is possible, and after Osama Bin Laden died I no longer needed to be concerned with the fact that he was not dead yet. I can move to Israel and I can be President of the United States of America. I can become a Rabbi and go to Israel with my Rabbi, and I can be a Rabbi and be President of the United States of America if I am elected.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you holding down a job? You should start there.

Shalom.

As a Rabbi I do not need a job. I am studying, training, to be a Rabbi. However, at the place I am currently I am not even supposed to be looking for work.

Also, the President of the United States of America does not need a job. The President of the United States of America does not even have a job.

I do need to repay my school loans. I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. One is in Computer Engineering and Systems, and the other is in Computer Science and Systems. I have ten plus years of education past High School. I have been to Bible School, and I have taken online courses at a seminary, for free. I have graduated from the School of Biblical Evangelism, and I have taken courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I have an older half-brother, a brother, and a sister. I have a father and a mother. I know what is possible, and after Osama Bin Laden died I no longer needed to be concerned with the fact that he was not dead yet. I can move to Israel and I can be President of the United States of America. I can become a Rabbi and go to Israel with my Rabbi, and I can be a Rabbi and be President of the United States of America if I am elected.

Shalom.

Jacob

You can't be President and live in Israel. It's against the rules.

glorydaz

Shalom.

As a Rabbi I do not need a job. I am studying, training, to be a Rabbi. However, at the place I am currently I am not even supposed to be looking for work.

Also, the President of the United States of America does not need a job. The President of the United States of America does not even have a job.

I do need to repay my school loans. I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. One is in Computer Engineering and Systems, and the other is in Computer Science and Systems. I have ten plus years of education past High School. I have been to Bible School, and I have taken online courses at a seminary, for free. I have graduated from the School of Biblical Evangelism, and I have taken courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well, I guess you have a plan.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Don't worry about your school loans, the democrats will pay for it.