Shalom. Are you without sin?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Are you without sin?

What does this question mean for me and for you?

I believe that the Spirit of God dwells in me.

Shalom.

Jacob

deborah

Shalom.

Are you without sin?

What does this question mean for me and for you?

I believe that the Spirit of God dwells in me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Of course I sin , and if I say I don't then the truth is not in me ;1 john 1:8.
But the bible says that while in my sin Christ died for me that I may overcome it .

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Of course I sin , and if I say I don't then the truth is not in me ;1 john 1:8.
But the bible says that while in my sin Christ died for me that I may overcome it .

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Shalom.

Do you have forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
havnt we all ?
Shalom.

All who have repented of their sins and have faith in God and Jesus.

See

Romans 10:8-10

Romans 10:8-10 NASB - 8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

deborah

God provided a way that we are ALL forgiven and reconciled to Him. This is an open invitation to any one who accepts. He will not force himself upon anyone and the accepting of the invitation is really quite simple.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you without sin?

I am for the time being, but I could choose to sin.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (Romans 8:1)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am for the time being, but I could choose to sin.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (Romans 8:1)

Shalom.

You can choose not to sin, or choose to not sin. Is sin for me? No, not me. No, not sin. Choose to obey God. Obedience to God is not sin. Disobedience is sin. Disobedience is transgression of the law, if disobedience is sin and if all sin is transgression of the law. We are talking about the law, of God. It is in the KJV as follows.

1 John 3:4

1 John 3:4 KJV - 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 John 3:4 KJV - 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

John's statement refers to the law that Jesus did not come to destroy, not the Law of Moses which was for a particular nation for a particular time period.

The law Jesus referred to is indestructible, it is an everlasting law. It is the Spirit's law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John's statement refers to the law that Jesus did not come to destroy, not the Law of Moses which was for a particular nation for a particular time period.

The law Jesus referred to is indestructible, it is an everlasting law. It is the Spirit's law.

Shalom.

Are you talking about Matthew 5:17-19?

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you see that it says that Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets?

Matthew 5:17-19

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob