Seven Spirits

CherubRam

Spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The Seven Stars are the leaders of The Seven Lamps, and The Seven Lamps are The Seven Congregations. There are Seven Eyes upon that one Stone. The Seven Horns are the strength of the Seven Congregations whom are set upon that one lamb.

Numbers 27:16
16 Let the Lord, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation,...

Revelation 3:1
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation 4:5
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Zechariah 3:9
For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Ecclesiastes 3:21
Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Zechariah 12:1
The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

1 Corinthians 2:11
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spirit is the nature of a person,

I said
A spirit is a celestial being from heaven. Angels dwell outside of us. Spirits dwell inside of us. God turned some of the angels into spirits.

Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

OCTOBER23

CIRCULAR REASON , I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT.
Spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The Seven Stars are the leaders of The Seven Lamps, and The Seven Lamps are The Seven Congregations. There are Seven Eyes upon that one Stone. The Seven Horns are the strength of the Seven Congregations whom are set upon that one lamb.
----------------------------------
SQUEAK,
GOD DESIGNED THE MIND - JESUS BREATHED INTO ADAM .

CherubRam

Spirit is the nature of a person,

I said
A spirit is a celestial being from heaven. Angels dwell outside of us. Spirits dwell inside of us. God turned some of the angels into spirits.

7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

A soul consist of a body and spirit. A body without a spirit is a dead
body. The body is the shell of you. You the person are a spirit in a body.
There is no such thing as angels. Angels are part of Paganism.

7. And of the messengers He says: "Who makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
Fire is parabolic for "judgment."

CherubRam

Mark 3:17
James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means “sons of thunder”),

Revelation 10:3
and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

Revelation 10:4
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

16 Let the Lord, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation,...

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Purdy darn good. :)

Truster

The book is couched in figurative language with the extensive use of symbols, imagery and graphic illustrations. These are not literal they are suggestive. The same applies to numerals. They are not arithmetical. They propose ideas. Numbers convey a concept, not a literal sum. Failure to grasp these distinctive principles effectively shuts the book to the reader and makes a fool of the commenter.

The vision of Revelation is relevant to any and every period of the age. As such the whole book is for the entire ecclesia.

These are just a few facts that you have failed to grasp and so your posts on Revelation are complete nonsense.

CherubRam

The book is couched in figurative language with the extensive use of symbols, imagery and graphic illustrations. These are not literal they are suggestive. The same applies to numerals. They are not arithmetical. They propose ideas. Numbers convey a concept, not a literal sum. Failure to grasp these distinctive principles effectively shuts the book to the reader and makes a fool of the commenter.

The vision of Revelation is relevant to any and every period of the age. As such the whole book is for the entire ecclesia.

These are just a few facts that you have failed to grasp and so your posts on Revelation are complete nonsense.

I gave the interpretation at the top of the post and you completely ignored it.

daqq

And what then are the Eyes of YHWH if not Watchers?
Seven Holy Watchers watching:

Deuteronomy 11:11-12
11. But the land, whither you go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinks water of the rain of the heavens:
12. A land which YHWH thy Elohim cares for: the eyes of YHWH thy Elohim are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

And what is the man but the Land? And Noah, like Enoch, walked with ha-Elohim, (the Watcher-Angels) and found grace in the (Seven) Eyes of YHWH:

Genesis 6:8-9
8. But Noach found grace in the eyes of YHWH.
9. These are the generations of Noach: Noach was an upright man and tamiym-complete in his generations, and Noach walked with ha-Elohim.

:sheep:

daqq

Looking back at your OP eye see you left out this one:

Zechariah 4:10
10. For who shall despise the abbreviated day? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet stone in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of YHWH, which run to and fro through all the Land!

That is, of course, those are the Seven Lamps of Fire of the Menorah in that context. :)

CherubRam

And what then are the Eyes of YHWH if not Watchers?
Seven Holy Watchers watching:

Deuteronomy 11:11-12
11. But the land, whither you go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinks water of the rain of the heavens:
12. A land which YHWH thy Elohim cares for: the eyes of YHWH thy Elohim are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

And what is the man but the Land? And Noah, like Enoch, walked with ha-Elohim, (the Watcher-Angels) and found grace in the (Seven) Eyes of YHWH:

Genesis 6:8-9
8. But Noach found grace in the eyes of YHWH.
9. These are the generations of Noach: Noach was an upright man and tamiym-complete in his generations, and Noach walked with ha-Elohim.

:sheep:

Looking back at your OP eye see you left out this one:

Zechariah 4:10
10. For who shall despise the abbreviated day? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet stone in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of YHWH, which run to and fro through all the Land!

That is, of course, those are the Seven Lamps of Fire of the Menorah in that context. :)
I did not take the time to give all related scriptures. Just wanted to make a brief point.
Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest of (Joshua / Yahshua), you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
and the 7 unclean spirits

Also known as these.....

First things first, to high on the honey.

This is what had happened to the Corinthians when they thought it was cool to have their father's wife.

They needed milk.

Happens to ALL of us.

2 Chronicles 13:9 KJV

9 Have ye not cast out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of other lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, the same may be a priest of them that are no gods.

They were in need of this.......

Deuteronomy 7:1 KJV

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

We all of us, and I mean all of us are not mightier than these.

Yet it is something all who name the name of Christ will believe and not realize they are in cohorts dwelling with them.

In the time of each man, which is when the Father deems, he will cast them out.

Until then, those in such a state will not believe it even though someone tells them.

Was there not so long ago.

Here's some confirmation.

Acts 13:19 KJV

19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot .

If Stephen did not know these things he could not have said, Lord do no not lay this sin to their charge. :)