Seek and ye shall Find!!

Letsargue

Exodus 12:48-51 KJV -- 48 “And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the Passover to the LORD, (( let all his males be circumcised )), and ( then let him come near and keep it ); and ( he shall be as one that is born in the land ): for (((( no uncircumcised person )))) shall eat thereof.
49 ( One law shall be to him ) that is homeborn, and ( unto the stranger that sojourneth ) among you.
50 Thus did ( all the children of Israel ); as the LORD commanded Moses and Aaron, ( so did they ).
51 And it came to pass the selfsame day, that ( the LORD did bring the children of Israel ) out of the land of Egypt ( by their armies )”. ---&
Romans 2:29 KJV -- 29 “But ((( he ))) is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and (( circumcision is that of the heart )), ((( in the spirit ))), and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God”. ---&
Colossians 2:11 KJV -- In whom also (( ye are circumcised )) (( with the circumcision made without hands )), (( in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh )) (( by the circumcision of Christ ))”. ---&
Philippians 3:3 KJV -- 3 “For (( we are the circumcision )), which worship (( God in the spirit )), and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh”. ---&
1 Timothy 2:9-14 KJV -- 9 In like manner also, ( that women adorn themselves ) in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 ( But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 ( Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection ).
12 But (((( I suffer not a woman to teach )))), nor to usurp authority over the man, ((( but to be in silence ))).
13 ( For Adam was first formed, then Eve ).
14 And ( Adam was not deceived ), ( but the woman being deceived was in the transgression )”. -----///---

This is unquestionable Proof that the Woman has nothing to do with the ((( Warfare of God )))!!

Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV -- 11 “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand”. -----//--- There is NO Way anyone can show that God depends on the Woman in this war with the Devil!!!

God Only spoke to the Woman Himself in Person, not through anyone else, twice in all the Bible --- Genesis 3:16 KJV ---&--- Ephesians 5:24 KJV -- 24 “((( Therefore as the Church is subject unto Christ ))), ( so ) ((( let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing )))”. ----//--

Paul – 051313

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul there is just this one teensy little problem. No man has ever been born except through the womb of a woman, including Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God's holy servant. Adam was neither man nor woman but rather both until God separated Adam into two beings. Now if you want to be a follower of Paul and honor not your mother that is certainly a choice you can make. I would advise against it. Surely you have better discernment than to disparage your mother.

Letsargue

Paul there is just this one teensy little problem. No man has ever been born except through the womb of a woman, including Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God's holy servant. Adam was neither man nor woman but rather both until God separated Adam into two beings. Now if you want to be a follower of Paul and honor not your mother that is certainly a choice you can make. I would advise against it. Surely you have better discernment than to disparage your mother.

OH, I so Loved my Mother that I died for Her.

Genesis 3:16 KJV – 16- “Unto the woman he said, ( I will greatly multiply thy ((( Sorrow )) and thy conception ); ( in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children ); and ( thy desire shall be to thy husband ), and ( he shall rule over thee )”. --- //--- NO!!! -- You do that; - Sorry!! --- Galatians 4:26 KJV ---//--

Paul – 051413