Satanic!!

Letsargue

Satan has Great Knowledge ( “OF” ) God, - but No Knowledge of the ( Truth ) of God. -- If you don’t have “MORE” Knowledge ( “OF” ) God than Satan has; - you have No chance, And that’s without “Any” Truth of God. – ((( One Must have More Knowledge ( “OF” ) God than Satan has, AND Have The “Truth” of God to “Be Approved” of God ))); - Other-wise YOU’RE Lost, and Guided by the Devil!!!!! --- But, - Happy are ye, being ~simple ~you.

Paul -- 051813

I have to put this with this batch of garbage that YOU All call Garbage yourselves!!!!!!!

All Garbage is Thrown into the Back Alley, used as the “Valley of Hinnom”, as TOL's Trash dump, so they can get away from the trash!!!! – The ( Trash Dump ) is Where "Battles" take place?????, - ((( With trash that will not respond back with the Sword of God ))), Just more Trash?????

(((( This IS Very Nice, Guys ))))!!!!!!!!! – ((( Why not let that trash in on the rest of TOL )))?????

(( Real Righteous Justice ))!!!!!!!! -- ((( No Flattery from Me, but that's what everyone here seems to have to have )))!!!!

((( "TOL" - This is Your Biased Trash ))), and You Can Have ((("IT" )))!!!!!!
(((((( I'm Canceling My New Thread -- "ELECTROMAGETISM" )))))). --- ((( Hang it all up ))), (( I've Had IT )) With this One Sided Biased Group!!!!!!!! - And you call yourselves a Christian Group, ( Some Heavenly Justice )!!!!!!!!

Paul – 051813

Last edited:

Tehmill

I think 95 per cent of the views Paul gets come from him...nobody else would read such trollop

He gets really mad when his finger is sore from clicking the button

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I think 95 per cent of the views Paul gets come from him...nobody else would read such trollop

He gets really mad when his finger is sore from clicking the button

I have to disagree, I rarely pass by a new thread by Paul without checking it out. ((((((((((((( :) ))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!11one///]

lovemeorhateme

Satan has Great Knowledge ( “OF” ) God, - but No Knowledge of the ( Truth ) of God. -- If you don’t have “MORE” Knowledge ( “OF” ) God than Satan has; - you have No chance, And that’s without “Any” Truth of God. – ((( One Must have More Knowledge ( “OF” ) God than Satan has, AND Have The “Truth” of God to “Be Approved” of God ))); - Other-wise YOU’RE Lost, and Guided by the Devil!!!!! --- But, - Happy are ye, being ~simple ~you.

Paul -- 051813

I have to put this with this batch of garbage that YOU All call Garbage yourselves!!!!!!!

All Garbage is Thrown into the Back Alley, used as the “Valley of Hinnom”, as TOL's Trash dump, so they can get away from the trash!!!! – The ( Trash Dump ) is Where "Battles" take place?????, - ((( With trash that will not respond back with the Sword of God ))), Just more Trash?????

(((( This IS Very Nice, Guys ))))!!!!!!!!! – ((( Why not let that trash in on the rest of TOL )))?????

(( Real Righteous Justice ))!!!!!!!! -- ((( No Flattery from Me, but that's what everyone here seems to have to have )))!!!!

((( "TOL" - This is Your Biased Trash ))), and You Can Have ((("IT" )))!!!!!!
(((((( I'm Canceling My New Thread -- "ELECTROMAGETISM" )))))). --- ((( Hang it all up ))), (( I've Had IT )) With this One Sided Biased Group!!!!!!!! - And you call yourselves a Christian Group, ( Some Heavenly Justice )!!!!!!!!

Paul – 051813

(((((((((((( :confused: )))))))))))))))