Sad example of having gained the whole world (for a brief time), then...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
O'Conner is right; mental illness can happen to anyone. As deplorable as her personal life has been, my prayers are with her in her fight to overcome it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Howard Stern, who describes himself as a friend of Donald Trump, believes that becoming commander in chief will be "detrimental to his mental health."

"I personally wish that he had never run, I told him that, because I actually think this is something that is gonna be detrimental to his mental health too, because, he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved," Stern said, as reported by CNN on Thursday.

"I don't think it's going to be a healthy experience. And by the way, he's now on this anti-Hollywood kick. He loves Hollywood. First of all, he loves the press. He lives for it. He loves people in Hollywood. He only wants hobnob with them. All of this hatred and stuff directed towards him. It's not good for him. It's not good. There's a reason every president who leaves the office has grey hair," he added.

Stern, who says he didn't take much of President Trump's campaign rhetoric literally, added that he's still a fan of the real estate mogul, who was a a frequent guest on his show.

"I like Donald very much personally. I was shocked when he decided to run for president, and even more shocked that sort of, people took it seriously," Stern said.

"I remember saying to him when he announced his presidency, I remember being quite amazed, because I remember him being for Hillary Clinton," he added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...y-will-be-detrimental-to-trumps-mental-health

glassjester

Howard Stern, who describes himself as a friend of Donald Trump, believes that becoming commander in chief will be "detrimental to his mental health."

Being president would be detrimental to anybody's mental health.

Heck, only 82% of them have survived the job. Any job with an 18% fatality rate would be bad for my mental health, too.

OSHA should really look into that...

musterion

He wasn't?

Empty suit puppet. A hired gun, groomed and marketed to do exactly all that he was allowed to do, immunized by virtue of being the first black POTUS, a manufactured product that right out of the box was rendered racially immune from all criticism and was further insulated from it by an utterly corrupt leftist media, AND who made no truly substantial decisions in favor of the U.S., only against our interests at home and abroad. The feckless GOP only made it worse.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Being president would be detrimental to anybody's mental health.

Heck, only 82% of them have survived the job. Any job with an 18% fatality rate would be bad for my mental health, too.

OSHA should really look into that...

Hmm...

It appears that most U.S. presidents lived longer than the life expectancy at the time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age

BTW, OSHA only has jurisdiction over organizations involved in commerce. Until Trump, no American president was involved in using his office for commercial purposes.