RECONCILING HEAVEN AND EARTH

DougE

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

The blood of the cross has made peace between us and God. Jesus Christ will reconcile all that is in the earth and in heaven.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

All in heaven and earth will bow at the name of Jesus.

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

For all things in heaven and on earth to be gathered together, there has to be things in heaven and things on the earth. The purpose for the remnant of Israel is to reconcile the earth; they are the things on earth. The purpose of the body of Christ is to reconcile the heavens; we are the things in heaven.

Daniel 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

The Lord Jesus Christ will reign over all nations in a kingdom on earth.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The remnant of Israel will possess the kingdom for ever.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus preached this earthly kingdom. If Israel had received him Jesus would have ushered in the kingdom on earth (Acts 3:19-21).

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Believing, covenant keeping Israel, would be a people who would be a peculiar treasure, and a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

According to Exodus 19:5-6, the remnant of Israel will be made kings and priests, and will reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter says that the remnant of Israel will be a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation in the kingdom on earth.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ has not been promised the earthly kingdom, our place is heavenly.

beloved57

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

The blood of the cross has made peace between us and God. Jesus Christ will reconcile all that is in the earth and in heaven.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

For all things in heaven and on earth to be gathered together, there has to be things in heaven and things on the earth. The purpose for the remnant of Israel is to reconcile the earth; they are the things on earth. The purpose of the body of Christ is to reconcile the heavens; we are the things in heaven.

Daniel 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus preached this earthly kingdom. If Israel had received him Jesus would have ushered in the kingdom on earth (Acts 3:19-21).

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Believing, covenant keeping Israel, would be a people who would be a peculiar treasure, and a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

According to Exodus 19:5-6, the remnant of Israel will be made kings and priests, and will reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter says that the remnant of Israel will be a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation in the kingdom on earth.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ has not been promised the earthly kingdom, our place is heavenly.

The Church has been promised all things 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

If a earthy kingdom is coming it belongs to Christ and His Church!

DougE

The Church has been promised all things 1 Cor 3:21-23

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

If a earthy kingdom is coming it belongs to Christ and His Church!

What is ours is listed in verse 22 "the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;" we are not promised the promises given to Israel

beloved57

Col 1:20 is about the Church the Body of Christ from all generations.

beloved57

Douge

Wrong for the Church and the Head of the Church Christ inherit all things, the world 1 Cor 3:21-23

Rom 4:13

13 [/SUP]For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Nanja

Col 1:20 is about the Church the Body of Christ from all generations.

Amen Brother, it's the Church, the Body of Christ exclusively that was reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:10.

So the all things reconciled, excludes those that are under God's Wrath and condemnation, who really do not have peace with God:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So then, to Preach Peace to anyone meant that they can be assured of being in a state of peace with God through the Blood of the Cross of Jesus Christ:

beloved57

Amen Brother, it's the Church, the Body of Christ exclusively that was reconciled to God while being enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:10.

So the all things reconciled, excludes those that are under God's Wrath and condemnation, who really do not have peace with God:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

So then, to Preach Peace to anyone meant that they can be assured of being in a state of peace with God through the Blood of the Cross of Jesus Christ:

Amen Sister!

beloved57

Hi B 57 , and if you are correct , from all generations , WHO WAS FIRST IN THE BODY OF CHRIST ??

SOFT BALL for a Calvinist , RIGHT ??

dan p

All the election of Grace were Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world together