Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
RSR: Evidence Man Lived with Dinosaurs

This is the show from Friday September 6th, 2013

Summary:

* Dragon "Legends" Reveal Dinosaurs
: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams review Vance Nelson's great book, Dire Dragons, documenting the widespread historical evidence of the co-existence of man and dinosaurs. With the support of university infrastructures and a lot of research money, it often took paleontologists decades, even a century, to correctly interpret the actual form of various dinosaurs from their fossilized bones, yet predating modern science, cultures around the world accurately depicted many kinds of dinosaurs. This is one observation among many powerful arguments showing that human beings recorded their sightings of actual dinosaurs.

* Dragon Legends Convinced Carl Sagan They Reveal Dinosaurs: Carl Sagan in his book, The Dragons of Eden, wrote, "The pervasiveness of dragon myths in the folk legends of many cultures is probably no accident." Since Sagan was himself an old-earth dinosaur :) he had to reject the obvious conclusion, that cultures around the world saw dinosaurs firsthand. Instead, he concocted a bizarre explanation that is contradicted by the collective experience of billions of human beings (and animals). Sagan, trying to explain the persistence and accuracy of legends and depictions that appear to refer to dinosaurs, claimed that since we evolved from animals that lived 165 million years ago, we inherited their memories of dinosaurs complete with accurate anatomy, habitat, and behavior, of many different kinds of these reptiles, which dwelt on land, in the air, and in the sea. Wow.

Today's Resource: If you enjoy Real Science Radio, we need your help to stay on the air! Please purchase one of our science resources, or make a one-time or monthly donation to RSR! You can either:
- Browse through our Science Department in the KGOV Store! Or,
- Donate at rsr.org/donate by way of our KGOV donation page! Or,
- Call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to help us stay on the air!

Our Annual September Telethon: Every year Bob Enyart Live (which hosts Real Science Radio) has a telethon to raise the funds that are absolutely vital to help keep RSR on the air! Please help us continue to encourage the troops and to reach more people with the truth that God is our Creator and we can only be reconciled to Him through trusting in the resurrection of Jesus Christ! So please, please, help us!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
* Dragon Legends Convinced Carl Sagan They Reveal Dinosaurs: Carl Sagan in his book, The Dragons of Eden, wrote, "The pervasiveness of dragon myths in the folk legends of many cultures is probably no accident." Since Sagan was himself an old-earth dinosaur :) he had to reject the obvious conclusion, that cultures around the world saw dinosaurs firsthand. Instead, he concocted a bizarre explanation that is contradicted by the collective experience of billions of human beings (and animals). Sagan, trying to explain the persistence and accuracy of legends and depictions that appear to refer to dinosaurs, claimed that since we evolved from animals that lived 165 million years ago, we inherited their memories of dinosaurs complete with accurate anatomy, habitat, and behavior, of many different kinds of these reptiles, which dwelt on land, in the air, and in the sea. Wow.

Emphasis mine. That sort of sounds like godrulz explaining how he is self righteous.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Joke never tries. He is just a troll who pretends to have some kind of scientific authority.

Only evidence works, Jukia. You should try it sometime. :up:

Lordkalvan

Do you have any idea what evidence was presented?
Do you have any idea that it was only in the Midde Ages that dragons became commonly depicted as lizard-like animals with legs, i.e. 'dinosaur-like', and that in antiquity they were shown as serpent-like?

That aside, I would be more than happy to discuss any evidence that you or anyone else might care to present here that suggests dinosaurs and human beings co-existed.

Last edited:

Lordkalvan

Presented. Your turn.
Not here. I cannot respond to that which has not been presented. I'll make it easy for you: present the single most persuasive evidence you think there is that shows dinosaurs and human beings co-existed and I will be happy to discuss it.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not here. I cannot respond to that which has not been presented. I'll make it easy for you: present the single most persuasive evidence you think there is that shows dinosaurs and human beings co-existed and I will be happy to discuss it.

RSR: Evidence Man Lived with Dinosaurs

This is the show from Friday September 6th, 2013

Summary:

* Dragon "Legends" Reveal Dinosaurs
: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams review Vance Nelson's great book, Dire Dragons, documenting the widespread historical evidence of the co-existence of man and dinosaurs. With the support of university infrastructures and a lot of research money, it often took paleontologists decades, even a century, to correctly interpret the actual form of various dinosaurs from their fossilized bones, yet predating modern science, cultures around the world accurately depicted many kinds of dinosaurs. This is one observation among many powerful arguments showing that human beings recorded their sightings of actual dinosaurs.

Today's Resource: If you enjoy Real Science Radio, we need your help to stay on the air! Please purchase one of our science resources, or make a one-time or monthly donation to RSR! You can either:
- Browse through our Science Department in the KGOV Store! Or,
- Donate at rsr.org/donate by way of our KGOV donation page! Or,
- Call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to help us stay on the air!

Our Annual September Telethon: Every year Bob Enyart Live (which hosts Real Science Radio) has a telethon to raise the funds that are absolutely vital to help keep RSR on the air! Please help us continue to encourage the troops and to reach more people with the truth that God is our Creator and we can only be reconciled to Him through trusting in the resurrection of Jesus Christ! So please, please, help us!

Lordkalvan

:darwinsm:
:mock: LK.
So you neither have evidence of your own that you can present, nor can you point to any that has been presented in the thread so far. Perhaps you should save the mockery for yourself? Maybe I can help?

:mock: Stripe

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolutionists love to talk about anything but the OP.

Lordkalvan

Evolutionists love to talk about anything but the OP.
Well, as I have been trying to get an advocate of the OP to talk about it, and as any such advocates appear markedly reluctant to put any of the evidence that supposedly informs the OP on the table for discussion, it would seem that the only only ones avoiding talking about the co-existence of dinosaurs and human beings are those advocates. Cat got your tongue, Professor? Or maybe you just don't have any evidence worth putting forward and you know it?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have any idea that it was only in the Midde Ages that dragons became commonly depicted as lizard-like animals with legs, i.e. 'dinosaur-like', and that in antiquity they were shown as serpent-like?

That aside, I would be more than happy to discuss any evidence that you or anyone else might care to present here that suggests dinosaurs and human beings co-existed.

According to the book "cultures around the world accurately depicted many kinds of dinosaurs" centuries before paleontologists figured out how to "correctly interpret the actual form of various dinosaurs from their fossilized bones".

I guess I am going to poke around his website and see if he, in fact, is able to show examples of accurately depicted drawing from older cultures.

Lordkalvan

According to the book "cultures around the world accurately depicted many kinds of dinosaurs" centuries before paleontologists figured out how to "correctly interpret the actual form of various dinosaurs from their fossilized bones".

I guess I am going to poke around his website and see if he, in fact, is able to show examples of accurately depicted drawing from older cultures.
That would be interesting. I have seen and discussed elsewhere such claims concerning, for example, the Ica Stones, Aboriginal art and a carving at the Ta Prohm temple in Cambodia.