Real evidence of election hacking involving Clinton

musterion

85302344.jpg

Cue Town and the Tiny Fists of Rage Bunch...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I find it a bit hypocritical that a secretary of state who sent operatives to Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Libya and probably a few more countries to foster regime change would dare to criticize Russia for supporting US regime change. :wave2:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Apparently Putin and American conservatives have decided to become "soulmates" - if liberals had taken that position they would have been denounced as traitors!

In 2017, rumor has it that the 2016 Election is now over - but the conservatives still need someone to blame, despite having control of the White House, the Senate and the House!

glorydaz

I find it a bit hypocritical that a secretary of state who sent operatives to Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, Libya and probably a few more countries to foster regime change would dare to criticize Russia for supporting US regime change. :wave2:

Eeset, you surprise me. :thumb:

glorydaz

Apparently Putin and American conservatives have decided to become "soulmates" - if liberals had taken that position they would have been denounced as traitors!

In 2017, rumor has it that the 2016 Election is now over - but the conservatives still need someone to blame, despite having control of the White House, the Senate and the House!

Well, Russia was on our side against Hitler. I sure wouldn't mind having them help us defeat ISIS....the present day scourge of the earth.

Now if we can only get rid of Obama and his holdovers, we should be good to go.

Danoh

Well, Russia was on our side against Hitler. I sure wouldn't mind having them help us defeat ISIS....the present day scourge of the earth.

Now if we can only get rid of Obama and his holdovers, we should be good to go.

Never mind Russia's "Katyn Massacre" of that time.

:doh: