RAND DELIVERS TRUTH BOMB 2/8/18 Trump dumped us....AGAIN!!!

drbrumley

The swamp just won. Americans lose.

And Trump signed it after it passed. Rand Paul was the only senator with the guts to stand up against this travesty of a bill that will seal the fate of the Republican Party, and unfortunately the United States as well.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

:madmad:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The swamp just won. Americans lose.

Do you suppose anyone actually believed Trump when was promising to drain the swamp?

His administration is stocked with alligators.

You suppose Paul might actually run if the feds get the goods on Trump? If he was president, he'd probably do things I wouldn't like. But at least I'd know he wasn't about to sell the country out to Russia.

drbrumley

Do you suppose anyone actually believed Trump when was promising to drain the swamp?

His administration is stocked with alligators.

You suppose Paul might actually run if the feds get the goods on Trump? If he was president, he'd probably do things I wouldn't like. But at least I'd know he wasn't about to sell the country out to Russia.

Russiagate is a joke. Not a topic of discussion on this thread.

As for rand running, I have no idea. I think once he is out of office, he retires from government. Could be wrong though.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
TrumpTaxes.png

Ran Paul's claim to be a "deficit hawk" rings a little hollow, given that he voted for the Republican tax reform legislation last month, that will result in a projected $1.5 tillion deficit - many millions of which should end up in Trump's pockets!

drbrumley

Ran Paul's claim to be a "deficit hawk" rings a little hollow, given that he voted for the Republican tax reform legislation last month, that will result in a projected $1.5 tillion deficit - millions of which should end up in Trump's pockets!
I see so tax us to death is your answer.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Cartoon_47.png

I see so tax us to death is your answer.

A tax cut financed with borrowed money, with most of the benefits going to the wealthy, is the worst of both worlds - generations of America's future "great unwashed masses" will be left to repay the principle plus interest, for benefits that they will never receive!

Meanwhile, "The Donald," who won't release his tax returns and probably pays no income tax, is projected to receive millions based on the generous changes to real estate, inheritance and "pass through" taxation, that will undoubtedly shift even more of the tax burden onto the shoulders of the middle class!

drbrumley

A tax cut financed with borrowed money, with most of the benefits going to the wealthy, is the worst of both worlds - generations of America's future "great unwashed masses" will be left to repay the principle plus interest, for benefits that they will never receive!

Meanwhile, "The Donald," who won't release his tax returns and probably pays no tax, is projected to receive million based on the generous changes to real estate, inheritance and "Pass through2 taxation that will shift even more of the burden onto the shoulders of middle class!

You don't seem to get it. Plus your envy shines forth.

As Ron Paul correctly noted, "Whether or not people can keep what they earn is first a moral issue and second an economic issue. Tax cuts should never be referred to as a cost to government. Tax cuts should be much bigger and come much sooner for everyone."

We have been down this cycle a million times already.....and future generations foot the bill every time. I have done it, you, everyone.

The issue is spending.....always has, always will.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was disappointed.

If I were in a poll that asked if this was a good thing, I would say no.
If I had a Tweet account, I would tweet to Trump my disapproval.

Spending needs to be cut drastically.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
56f35265424027f89bf569c8ad20ff2c.jpg

You don't seem to get it. Plus your envy shines forth.

As Ron Paul correctly noted, "Whether or not people can keep what they earn is first a moral issue and second an economic issue. Tax cuts should never be referred to as a cost to government. Tax cuts should be much bigger and come much sooner for everyone."

We have been down this cycle a million times already.....and future generations foot the bill every time. I have done it, you, everyone.

The issue is spending.....always has, always will.
Tax cuts for the wealthy financed with borrowed money, no matter how the Republicans "package" it, can't be justified morally or economically!

This is nothing more than a massive "kickback" for the benefit of those millionaire and billionaire Republican donors who are demanding a return on their "political investments" - and Ran voted for it!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was disappointed.

If I were in a poll that asked if this was a good thing, I would say no.
If I had a Tweet account, I would tweet to Trump my disapproval.

Spending needs to be cut drastically.
I have one and follow Trump. It's easy to start a twitter account, easier than joining TOL. I don't have conversations with anybody but I'll tweet out a short comment now and the. Also, I give positive messages for good people doing good things and criticize some sometimes. I might tweet a few times a month on average. I tweeted Trump and told him to stop tweeting so much, but he has about 48 million followers and likely millions more who tweet to him and read his tweets but don't follow him. I know he doesn't see but a few.

Jerry Shugart

Rand Paul was the only senator with the guts to stand up against this travesty of a bill that will seal the fate of the Republican Party, and unfortunately the United States as well.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Due to the policies of Obama the military is now in sad shape. And Trump correctly understands that a big infusion of cash is necessary to correct Obam's attempt to destroy the USA's ability to defend itself.

Besides that, the only way that the economy can be brought back to fiscal responsibility is to lessen the amount of unfunded liabilities from Medi-Care and Social Security.